1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Problems--Problems..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BLUE8BULL, Jan 19, 2015.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

might be a good idea to list things to beware off when involved with dog''s...i start off with ....kennel-blind....line-blind...when ya get your self stuck on one source or supply and can't see the mistakes ya make..and just keep adding to the problems...an example,would ...be....K*****NE...KENNEL....NOW it's never to late to change but you must be open to new ways/lines/etc...to add to try and improve what ya have,,but if you don't take the blinders off...ya won't....so more things to avoid....any-body..

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

good tread for emil to come back .......lol

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bleu you give me the idea that you wanne share/explain some on the board ......
    or do i read it wrong ?

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you must be open to new ways/lines/etc
    yeahhh come on man start

5. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

I can see the start of a romance

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..key if ya can't see after yearsssssssssss....well...don't be fooled by bull-shiters^^^..who take 5-page adds out in mags/etc...stay a-way from peddlers..and do your homework before ya buy....what else to watch out for when getting your first dog what advice would you give and what problems to be aware off... anybody...??????

7. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I always try to buy from people who advertise that their breeder-dogs are dead-game and only throw all game litters. Especially if they use a lot of colloquialisms and run down well known kennels/breeders as has-bins, oh , and never use spell-check. Be sure and send a large deposit and fully pay for the dog or pup before you go to get it. Be sure to get a copy of the pedigree making sure that all the dogs on it are Ch.'s or Gr. Ch.'s !!! If you get to the breeders and find the pups in sh!tty conditions (lots of waste, mud, poor housing, lousy shelter or no dog house w/ weak, dirty pups full of worms you can be sure that they are the best because they are survivors and can take it. Be sure to hold each one up by the scruff of the neck - the one that doesn't cry out is the toughest!

Olddog

8. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

9. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Yup can't forget the scruffing lmfao that's how we knew the dog was full blooded ... If he don't past the scruff test than he has to be mixed so if that dog crys when you scruff him just walk away never talk to that breeder again because he is a crook selling mutts

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you have problem ...meaby can help you.....

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the only people that know you are people who are going to adba and club days ..
    nobody else lol

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

it was a women who told that here ..
    and yes you have a cople of dogs

do you mind to show the peds of the quitting dogs that your friend sold ..when you looked to the other side ?

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao the scruff test.... Don't forget the ones that say a bulldog has different teeth than other dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...well said ...og...a good description off curstone-kennels.....now will try again to stay on thread.....

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...work with the tools ya have around you and know+SEEN..with your own eyes...and if you need some new tools,,don't be fooled by all the certs/titles..that come on paper unless your 100%..sure they will work for you...

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you like hammonds right ?
    and your friend ?

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bleu don't forget to eat .....no food more problems lol;)

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Cage, yours don't have the double rows of teeth?

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bleu its ok ...lets play here ......in your topic ......
    lets don't go behind eachother over the board
    ask me anything you want ......and i try to answer .....

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....wahh wahh...WAHH-WAHH...you seem to be able to ruin every thread..that disagree's with your fantasy life...I EVEN STARTED A THREAD FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR WAFFLE ...BUT PREMIUM-MEMBERSHIP..LETS YA DO THAT..ya then went crying to admin/or/whoever...bluebull...wrote a truthfull thread about me..WAHH-WAHH-WAHH...take it down...wahh..