1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

progress

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Whiskey Bay, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I just wanted to post some pics of the newest addition to the yard.He is a male that I used to do weightpulling with a couple years ago.The guy who owned him at the time,sold him.These are pics from the first day I got him and some from today.Check him out.

Attached Files:

2. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

he looks like a big one.nice looking dog and best of luck with him

3. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

He Is A Big Boy What Is His Weight? He's Solid

4. Nice looking dog there. a bit bowed legged but nice looking.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

He is absolutely huge!

6. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Nice solid big boy! Best of luck with him! How old is he now?

7. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

looks real big how old and weight

8. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Nice dog he looks happy, the way they should look.

9. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I'm not sure right now how much he weighs,but I'm sure it's not more then 50 pounds right now.He's put a couple on since he came here.If you look in my gallery,you can see see an older pic of him from his pulling days.It's a side view.He's not bred anything special in the front generations.

10. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

WOW! I can't believe he weighs less than 50 lbs...theres no way..muscle weighs a lot more than fat, and this guy has big shoulders...my buddy's pup is 49 lbs, and he is soooo much smaller than that dog, i mean this pup is only like 5 in wide in the chest, short back, sort legs, and he has hardly any puppy fat..maybe his bones are just heavier..lol...let us know when you get him weighed.

11. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

That is kinda hard to beleive..lol Slim weighs 52 lean and that dog looks huge in pics..maybe its just the pics and how they were taken...It happens that way sometimes..lol

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Pound for pound muscle is heavier then fat but it's just the way he posed in those pictures that make's the dog look big.

13. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Wanted to show some updated pics of the boy.He has put on a few more pounds,but honestly,they were much needed.He has also started working out again.His skin is actually doing much better.He was wet in these pics from his medicated bath and it really shows some of the marks on him.

Attached Files: