1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Proud of a manbiter

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CBRSALT, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

My mans had 3 "pitbulls"(no idea how bred). All got stolen cuz of where he lives. Now got a super aggressive manbiter and,proud of it cuz he dont think he will be stolen cuz of his aggressivness(towards humans). Went in his yard,with him to meet d new dog. Bout bite me if I didnt jump back outta reach. Ripped my shirt tho. And PROUD!! Some ppl never learn till theres a suit.

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Forgot to mention his manbiter is on a chain that I would put my 5 mo old pup on. Then tied to d chain is a leash to a bullsnap. Yards fenced in partially too so if d manbiter broke it hes free. (when he breaks it). Cuz its a 20-30 ft opening on one side for cars to pull n. These kind of folks ruin it for all. I hate to even call him my mans cuz he a good friend but bein stupid.

3. There's nothing but stupidity going to come from this thread. Your friend is a fucking moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.