1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

puppy advice

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GameKid16, Jun 28, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I decided to post this some were everyone chould post..

" went and pick me a male today from a really nice man. how long does it usally take for a pup to adjust to his new home?? the pup will be 12 wks old the fourth of july.. any thing I can do to help him get used to his enviroment??"

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=144832

he in the gallery

2. depends, inside or outside when you got him, and is he going to be inside or outside?

3. BTW, solid peds you got there!

4. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

he goin to be outside, thanks I like his ped to

5. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

If He's Going Outside Just Be Sure To Spend Time With Him Daily Give Him Special Attention To Welcome Him

6. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2005
  7. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

LOL I think its funny you picked that out. that bag is so old it belonged to foxy, a little hound dog mix we had months ago

8. Puppy classes!!!! I took mine and it worked wonders. They even teach you how to make them walk with a loose lead - wonderful!! Socialize - pet stores, parks, etc.
    Oh and make sure you get him groomed while he's a baby because I just called Pampered Pets and was trying to get my dog in for a bath.... well the old hag told me she doesn't do "pit bulls" and hung up on me. So definitely do stuff like that while you can!!!

9. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

I Think It Just Depends On The Dog And There Enviroment. When We Brought Diamond Home At 3wks It Took Her A Week Maybe Alil More Now At 9wks She Runs The House And Gremlin Too.