1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy Food

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D'dizzle, Jan 2, 2006.

1. D'dizzle

D'dizzle Big Dog

I use Diamond Puppy Food, in the purple bag. Is that good food to feed him? The Recall kind of scares me. I checked to make sure my bag wasn't on the recall list.

2. WWII

WWII Banned

A lot of people on here, including me, think that you do not have to feed puppy food. Just get a good adult food and you're set. Most people on here go for the Canidae or something similar. Just check the links to all the food topics on here.

3. D'dizzle

D'dizzle Big Dog

Yea that's what I have been reading on here. I was at the feed store today, they didn't have Canidae. If I can't find it, I think I will try the Adult Diamond Lamb and Rice. Thanks for replying

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

No need with puppy food, and you should consider purchasing a kibble that has your dogs best intrests in mind, and not just the companies profit. Run a search for dog food on the site and you will find this gets discussed nearly every other day. There are a bunch of premium dog foods out there that are what your pup needs, so dont just think "Canidae".

5. WWII

WWII Banned

I fed the Diamond Lamb & Rice. It doesn't have corn, wheat, or by products in it, and it also wasn't affected by the recall. It's still better than half of the other foods you'll find. Right now I'm trying Innova Evo. My pups love it, and just after maybe 2 weeks, they look so much better.

6. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

i use diamond products, there good.

7. jigga3

jigga3 Pup

have anyone every heard of Good Dog?