1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pure cardenas cottons bullet

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by texmex32, Jan 24, 2013.

1. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

LOL, I live in Texas and I got some good dogs from Mexico hence texmex.

2. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

3. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

4. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

Thanks nmdogs,

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Nice dog Texmax have you bred him yet ?

6. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

Thanks Mextra, very soon.

7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Amigo is Lagun dia degas ir algo dejame saver..
    I would love working with it.

8. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

Deadgame i think u know my uncle, nothing for sale, Pm me.

9. mindz

mindz Pup

The best/tightest cottons bullet blood is in NC. Loads of ppl might not want to hear it but oh well. Poland blood is very heavy bullet blood. Cross it with some back end and WOW!!

10. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

i couldn't tell you, but i know mine came from fl by way of the godzilla stuff down that way. true rough hounds.

11. mindz

mindz Pup

Absolutely. Mouthy /rough hounds.

12. coach

coach Big Dog

13. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

Mindz post a ped and let me see what you are speaking of?

14. Hale

Hale Pup

IMHO no matter in which generation dog appears(on pedigree) if dog is heavy based on like in this case Godzilla is on Cotton Bullet dog that made Godzilla Bullet dog,plain and simple.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

well hale your opinion is wrong. there's no dogs alive today that are cottons bullet bred dogs. these dogs posted probably don't even carry any significant genetics from the foundation dogs 10 generation back.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

IMO that's what causes the breeders that breed for paper, ppl looking back 6-10 generations calling it a pure this or that dog..... Dogs that have been long gone, and then ppl see so and so back in the 7 or 8th generation a bunch of times and think that's what kinda dog they'll be getting without having a dam clue who the dogs in the 2-4 generations are...... Hell I call that a Zilla bred dog.... Jus like I call my Eli stuff skull and Reno stuff now

17. Hale

Hale Pup

That is what I say but I wrote it wrong,Zilla is Bullet breed dog,and that dog that is pedigree posted in first place is Godzilla breed dog.

18. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

My pup is heavy cardenas Eli and heavy Godzilla, top to bottom. the Godzilla dogs are the cottons bullet blood of today how could you distinguish my dog as not being a bullet dog! Everybody seems to have an opinion, I don't paper hang and my uncle has never bred off papers, he breeds for performance and I'm sure if any of you know him then you already seen some of his hounds, and if anybody wants to get in they feelings about the matter pm me and we can discuss this further.

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Nobody disputing what it comes from lol.... Jus saying that Zilla and dogs in the closer generations if you wanna go back 10 generations and call it bullet why not go back 15 generations and call it something else

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And I think it was said there are no bullet dogs not just that yours aint