1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pusules underneath my dogs chin??

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Ozzie, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Ozzie

Ozzie Pup

Pustules underneath my dogs chin??

Ok, let me first start off by saying, I'm not positive if these are pustules or what they are but..there weird. She has 3 bumps underneath her chin that have a shiny look to them and their about pea size, perhaps a litte bit bigger. I squeezed one of them and some clear/whiteish fluid came out(it wasn't white like pus) and than I stopped and cleaned it. Those bumps are still there and I was wondering if anybody else's dogs have this problem. I'm sure it's not a serious problem and I don't know how long she's had them because I just notice them when she was playing around and she threw her head back and I just glanced over and than took a closer look.

Also, I noticed on her skin(underneath the fur) she sometimes gets weird bumps on her skin. I was petting her while she was laying on the couch and I felt a small bump, so I took a closer look and it was just a white bump. I didn't pick at it and I just left it alone, and she still has it. What do you think it is? Sometime soon, hopefully this upcoming week, I will post some pix's of my dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2007