1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Put my new pup down Last week.

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Wayne, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Wayne

Wayne Big Dog

I had goten a pup off the Mtn Man a couple months ago.He was off StillHouse`s Jersey a good Garner Mtn Man cross.His name was Brigader General And the roughest pup I`ve ever had with the other dogs.He loved the family espcially the childeren.His problem was he`d get over exited and his pinky would`nt drow back in.The vet said the only way to keep from amputation was to spay and stitch it for a few days.Well we got him spayed as disapointing as that was.We got him home the next day and somehow he gothis head around his elisabethen colar and chewed off the stitches we did`t know till the next day he also chewed a peice of his pinky.So the vet said eather put him down or he would die a slow and painful deth of poison.Me and my wife were there to see his little eyes shut.The worst of it was it was my wife`s pick and the dog loved her more than anything.We put him down on Her B-Day.It was`nt a good B-Day.The Mtn man gave us another good dog.I just hope he turns out as good as brigs was.This one is off Mtn Man`s Copone a awsom little dowg.

2. CB

CB CH Dog

Sorry to hear that it seems everybody is having bad days with there dogs this week. Atleast you got another dog to heal some of the pain. Seems like old Mnt Man is a good guy.

3. Wayne

Wayne Big Dog

Yea its easing some of my wifes broken heart.The Mtn Man has a big heart we ofered to pay for the pup but he said to just take him.I`ve known him and got dogs from him for a few years .Hes always been a good honest man.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Sorry for your loss & for your wifes b-day blues.

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

That is so sad. Poor pup. My condolences to your family. I hope your new pup brings you much joy. Props to Mnt Man.

6. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

I hope the new pup is as loved as the other one was. You have my condolences.

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm terribly sorry to hear of this. We also had to put one down today so he didnt have to suffer the rest of his life. I hope this new pup turns out for you, and am glad the mtn. man was such a stand-up guy.

8. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Sorry for your loss.

9. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that your wife starts feeling better soon. Kudos to Mnt Man.

10. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

Sorry for your loss, Wayne.

11. 440rider

440rider Guest

Sorry to hear about your pup...good to hear of dogmen standing behind what they breed. Good luck with the new one.