1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question about photos at events...

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Blau, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Hey y'all, still a newbie here so excuse me if this is in the wrong sub-forum ):

I plan on going to my very first ADBA show on 31 October with a friend of mine... Unfortunately she and I won't be taking dogs, but it'll be my first chance to see a REAL pit up close! I'm very excited. Anywho, I just wanted to know if people are usually okay with photos being taken of their dogs? I'd ask beforehand, of course; I love photography and would love to post photos of some APBT's on my art gallery on deviantART- http://blaushepherd.deviantart.com/

Just wanting to know in advance so I don't make a fool out of myself at my first show!

- Blau

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Yes, most folks are okay with it (And honestly, they should it expect it! You certainly won't be the only person taking photos).

Just don't post owner's faces online without permission :)

3. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Alrighty, thanks!

4. Turner

Turner Big Dog

That's so weird... I just watched you on DA the other day. Lol! I didn't know you were a member here.

I'm TheTurnerPack on DeviantArt.

5. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Oh wow, hey there! Haha, what a coincidence :D

6. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Everyone is different,your best bet is too ask that person for permission to take a pic.of them or their pet.

7. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Will you be in texas LOL !!!! your awesome

8. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I doubt I will, but my mom's family is in Texas so if I can get a good excuse for us to fly down there, I'll have to check out some pit shows! ;) Unfortunately I'm still in school haha, so I don't get around much.