1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question About The Alligator Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by osiris_357, Apr 28, 2004.

1. who

who Top Dog

OKAY BACK to the alligator stuff....if you want PURE alligator then go to R K's site they only have a couple of black ones......but through others like hammond and boudreux breedings alligator is all crossed up with thier stuff which isnt very good but on ROD's yard the alligator dogs are put back to Alligaotrs daddy's family (MAYFIELD's NiGGER) and they have some of the best dogs and THE MOST PURE family of dogs on the PLANET...just thought i would put my 2 cents in

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2004
  2. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

Take a look at Texas Heat Kennels. They deal mainly with the Alligator bloodline thru Shankbone's Gr. Ch. Lionhead. They have some good looking dogs. Weight for their dogs range between 50-75lbs. Mostly black with a white spot on the chest.

3. AC

AC Big Dog

I sure do like the 2 I got from them :D . They are great people.

Attached Files:

4. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Alligator Club I noticed you said you got a couple of pups from Texas Heat. I've been checking them out for the past month on the net, but I haven't contacted them yet. I'm just trying to see what they are producing and so far I love a lot of it. Are they pretty good people to deal with?

5. AC

AC Big Dog

If I were you I'd definetly get a pup from them before they are all gone. The two I have are really active on the chain and already acting fiesty with the other alligator cross pups I have off my own stock. They are good ppl to deal with. You can't go wrong.

6. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

I see you have your pups on a chain. I've been told that haveing pups on a chain can cause problems in thier legs and just not letting thier bones grow right at a young age. Correct me if I'm wrong, just stateing what I've read.

7. SFK

SFK Top Dog

You can put pups on a chain as long as it's not to heavy. I think the younger you get them on it the quicker they become acclimated to being on one. Also will someone please tell who there is NO such thing as a pure Alligator dog anymore! There hasn't been for years. & I'd like to see 1 report that says those RK dogs have one anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2004
  8. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

I HAVE A MALE FROM KERSHNER, AND ANOTHER FEMALE ON THE WAY.
    MY MALE IS RED BLACK NOSE,THE BITCH IS RED RED NOSE.I KNOW ROD HAS PURE ALLIGATOR BLOOD-FAMILY BREED-AND MOST OF THESE DOGS ARE SOLID RED OR BLACK.

9. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

my girl has alligator blood in her, she is red with black brindle if this helps, she has good wind, she aint old enough for the bite tho, so i dont know yet, i might add this dog aint scared of shit, 4 months old tryin to take own grown dogs

10. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

check out her pic in my gallery

11. TopDog

TopDog Pup

i got some alligator blood on my yard and i seem to like how they act for me

12. dooney

dooney Pup

i have a gatorback and colby 11 week old female how big do you think she will get?

13. i have a brindle gator x boudreaux cross... black brindle... bred him with a seal colored machine gun kelley female and his son came out black...

14. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

I have an Alligator X Bullyson dog right now that has a hard bite, and good wind. His weight is around 52 lbs. As for color he is black and white but I am color blind when it comes to game bred dogs.

15. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

In response to Freddlove1, Rod K does NOT have Alligator dogs at all. They are bred from Tudor's Nigger which created Alligator. Might REALLY want to do a little bit more homework.. . . .. ...

16. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

YEH BRO,

I KNOW THAT ROD DOGS ARE BREED FROM TUDORS NIGGER.BUT MY PEDIGREE HAS PLUMMERS ALLIGATOR, AND TUDORS NIGGER THRUOGHOUT THE PED.(SO TAKE THAT UP WIT A.D.B.A.:D ) AND I BOUGHT MY DOG FROM ROD HIMSELF.AND HAVE NO REGRETS. DON'T HATE PARTICIPATE
    YOUR FRIEND IN THA GAME
    FREDDLOVE1:cool:

Attached Files:

17. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

so wheres the pups at show some pics hehe didn't ahve time to read so i jst posted

18. pitz&jitz

pitz&jitz Pup

in the begining of this thread someone asked about the size of these dogs and traits.....I am NOT an expert on these dogs by any means but here is the little bit I know.....Aligator (60lbs ish??) himself was a pretty large dog, kinda leggy too. I belive his full brother Soko was also bigish, kinda like Aligators son, Rufus (who was a product of Aligator bred back to his damn, williams Satin Lady). Anyways, I guesse it depends on who's Aligator dogs who are talking about. There are no longer any pure Aligator dogs by the way. Gary Hammonds breeds the best blood down from Aligator IMO! His dogs, I believe, run like 30-60lbs on average. Pretty standard. Their intelligent, athletic, leggy dogs that can work. Mainly black dogs, some buckskin(like selma), some chocolate (some down from Park Son in this color I believe) and some brindle (like Hammonds junkyard). It seems people want "pure" blood simply beacause it is pure! Mr. Hammonds could still have pure Aligator dogs if he had wanted but was more interested in producing good dogs. Someone said something like he breeds for pretty pedigrees? I don't think people make outcrosses for pretty pedigrees. Anyways I know very little about Aligator blood but thought I'd participate. Good subject though. I am also interested in these dogs!:)

19. short1

short1 Big Dog

I really like the alligator dogs overall good dogs the only thing Ive found is that some seem to be a little people shy may come from the tuder/mayfields nigger dog I believe he was not the friendlest dog around

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
  20. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

I had one back in 99-01 he was black with a red tint. he was the smartest dog i ever owned, he would do anything i told him and he was never trained. A guy took his mom to a cardenas dog and got three pups, i don't know what his blood was totally but i know his mom came straight from gary hammonds. That dog had it all he was a total package. that dog bought me 2 cars and a house, he had his own room with a bed and rode in the front seat every where i went. I wouldn't even let my girl ride in the cars he bought. I based my entire yard off of him and i kept every litter, cus he could clone himself;). then the old man got loose and killed everything in the yard but 5 of em, i guess he was jealous LOL.
    Man i really miss him. after he killed up the yard the animal control got him and put him to sleep the same day, didn't even give me the chance to get him out.
    he produced 3 CH's DO-DAH"S CH lil Gator, DO-DAH's CH Bonnie, DO-DAH's CH Clyde all from one litter plus a lot of OTC winners
    R.I.P DO-DAH's CH Gator aka Gate Keeper aka Da-One (3min,7min,15min, 32min,58min, 1hr59min)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008