1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question for the men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Jun 3, 2010.

1. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Ok so I was having a converstation with one of my girlfriends and her boyfriend and he said how much of a turn off it is when a woman isn't hard to get. How men rather have a challenge than something that is handed to them. I agree that its like that when you are single but what if you're married or in a serious relationship (when all the sparks die down) and the woman is throwing herself at you. This all started because I mentioned to him that lately it seems like I am the man in my marriage..lol. :dogtongue:So, is it different in a marriage or do men still want a challenge?:D

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I'm also interested in the answer to this question! Speak up men! lol

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i love a woman whos willing to throw herself at me. feed the ego

4. kdue

kdue Big Dog

personally i enjoy the cake walk. the easier the better! but that's just me!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

FUCK NO!!! her boyfriend must be gay!

i aint got all the time in the world just to spent it all gettin in 1 girl's drawers, i gotta job and bills to pay lol

them prudes get left for the birds over here.

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

all depends on my mood.....lol.....some vodka......a few pills....wait.....im giving clues out.....lol......i like to meet my women at....erm....shhhhh....cant SAY....:D

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

peppa likes to meet his women on here lol

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:D:pno way.....my women find me.....via the "nymphomaniac society"......;)

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol.......................................

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

try it.....your sure of getting a smile at the end of the the night......friday night nympho club........you would pay to get in......lmfao......"first come,first served"......literally.....;):D

11. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

:rolleyes:... lovemybull I am not a man so can't help you with my helpful comments like those above :D but I do think once the spark is 'gone' it kind of takes both people to rekindle it, or at least take turns. I've always been the aggressor too but that can get old if you want to be wooed from time to time (I'm not talking candles and rose petals just something more than 'want sex?'). Maybe guys are just lazy *cough*. :eek:

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

magdalena needs a "spit n wax".......lmfao......:D:D ....gigity gigity...:p:dogtongue:

13. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

:eek: Nothing to wax here bub.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

nice........

15. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

*whistles*

Love the new avatar Lee D!

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I don't want a challenge after marriage.

17. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Show him or tell him directly what u want.Men are direct.If he knows that he will get some good loving because he draws you a bath,lights some candles,and gives you a massage.He'll be doing all kinds of romantic things for you. Now if he does these things for you and then you take charge and ride him like a stallion(blunt but it works).You will receive more attention then you can believe.Don't believe me ask any man

18. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

Massage, yes I know that is the secret word for going to try to get some. :D:D

19. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

thats not true with all guys.. some of them you can tell them direct and all you see is question marks over their heads. :rolleyes:

20. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

I am pretty sure they all know the massage trick though. But yeah I feel sorry for the lightbulb blown out ones. Seriously I would settle for 'want sex? please'. That's making an effort...:D