1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MOOT44, Oct 24, 2008.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

don't ask don't tell and finaly a loose cat got what was coming to it

2. smokey024

smokey024 Big Dog

Its the cats own fault so dont worry about it. One of my neighbor lets a couple of their cats roam free but they are smart enough to stay out of my yard.

3. Take mr kitty for a ride down a country road and pitch him out in the ditch. I'm sure some wild animal with thank you! I'm with Ferk, give him a pat on the head for me too! LOL Idiots letting their cats run loose are the same idiots that would try to make it your fault!

Nikita likes this.
  4. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I did not bury it....I did not throw it down a country road........I bagged it up and put it in the garbage!!!! Luckily, it was like 40 degrees last week, so it didn't stink for the poor garbage man. Thanks for all your input:)

Andrew

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

exactly:confused:

6. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

No sir, I haven't seen ....Fluffy was it? Yes, I haven't seen Fluffy in days!

7. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

i've been there many times too. cats run rampant around here. it still amazes me about the photo of virgil and the cat. how in the.....?

Nikita likes this.
  8. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

9. Marty

Marty Guest

10. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

1,409 yeah baby

11. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

Not to boast, but i used to have a 130lb female neo mastiff, she was known to be a cat killer lol, in all the time that i had her, not once, has a cat gotten way from her, she got it down so good, that she would know how to shake the cats neck like a rag doll, so she wouldn't get one scratch, she would occasionally get a lil scratch or two, so small , that they didn't need attention. She would never ate them, just kill them, I would just put the dead cat in garbage bag , close it and throw it to trash, never had any complaints. Like everyone already said, i would not report it, as if you do, your just looking for trouble, people can be nasty, like try to poison your dogs or get some type of revenge. Good luck.