1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about Zebo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Devious, May 10, 2012.

1. Devious

Devious Banned

Who did Zebo beat in his seven matches???

2. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

i no he beat ch greaser

3. Icepick

Icepick Banned

9/73 Won Over Bob Finley, Official J. Holcomb 26mins. 42lbs.
    8/74 Won Over Walt Eslinger, Official Floyd B. 23mins. 40lbs.
    4/75 Won Over Fowlers Official D. Ragot 1:57 44lbs
    6/76 Won Over C. Parrish Official G. Carr 27mins. 41 1/2lbs.
    11/76 Won Over H. Tackett Official Don Carter 18mins. 41lbs.
    2 were private parties with mountain Man.

4. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Thanks for posting that Icepick i never kneww that a doog went almost 2hrs with Zebo but i do see that it took a bigger dog to do it? Was that 44 greaser?

5. Devious

Devious Banned

How many were ch's??

6. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Zebo beat Greaser giving up 3 1/2 pounds that most people neglect to speak(weighed in just over 40) Greaser was a 4xw.

7. Icepick

Icepick Banned

8. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Charlie looks like a lean mean brindle machine

9. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I see that the question , 'How many champions did he beat', has come up regarding a couple of dogs. What are u trying to imply by this? Look @ the names of dogmen he went into. That should give you a better indication of the quality he faced, if your question is an effort to slight one of the true legends as far as performance was concerned.
    It would be easier to seek out low quality Champs with dogmen, who cant shape dogs, to boost his record, while avoiding the men who were successful in the fastlane. Zebo was the real deal.

10. I was thinking the samething.................

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

12. Devious

Devious Banned

Sometimes u Internet dogmen say some of the craziest shit ever!...smh...FYI I never said Zebo wasnt the real deal, I never bashed him or implied anything... Zebo is a legend and will always be one just as the other greats this breed has produced!...if u wanted to know why I wanted to know then u should have asked me instead of coming up with your on conclusion..I have a bet going on with a friend of mines, he said Zebo beat 3ch's I said he beat 1ch and we all know who that ch was....so if anybody could tell me this information I would appreciate it...there are some good dogmen on this site with a wealth of knowledge so if u have anything negative to say, please stay off the thread and let the question be answered...thanks!

13. Devious

Devious Banned

Do you know how many ch's it was icepick?

14. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Then you 'real dogman' , should maybe phrase your request better so us cyberdoggers can understand and respond appropriately.
    Go read your statement again and maybe you will understand how it came across.
    I apologise for misreading your intentions anyway.

15. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Sorry that us cyberdoggers misread you 'real dogman's' post , which could maybe have been made clearer like you did in your penultimate post. If you would read it again maybe you will see how ambigious it is. But anyway, I apologise for misunderstanding your intentions.

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Zebo defeated 1 Ch

17. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

The reason Zebo defeated only 1 ch is nobody wanted to risk their ch going into a killer like Zebo.Especially after how he beat Greaser and giving him weight.Also what most people don't mention is that Zebo went into Greaser on short notice. So that means Zebo only had a half keep at best because Zebo was suppose to be in a big show down by Mexico or Texas first.

18. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Before the match the plan was to pick up Zebo if he wasn't way ahead at the 30 mark but when they realized they were going into Greaser (which was only revealed the day of the match) that plan was scrapped and they were down for the duration. Adams was so confident in Zebo's ability that he figured they could win and still go to mexico for the big convention in a little less than 3 months time!!!

NGK

19. sega

sega Big Dog

why not just pick the hound up if u thought it was gonna be killed? i never understand why someone would let a dog with good ability become dead game, i mean i know its a good title for the dog to have earned that but dang to me id settle for a pick up n a courtesy scratch. if the dog hops the wall just cut his balls off n make a quick 300.00 dollars by selling to someone who wants a good dog. just cost they r curs dont mean they cant make good pets, n shit who knows the dog might become more game over time with a new owner, i think a dog would fight harder with a owner her had a strong connection with. i dont understand some of the things, but then again i guess theres enough fcked up people with pitbulls already no need in making more.

20. olrts

olrts Banned

Dead Game is a Bullsh!t title, what you have from a Dead Dog? Nothing!