1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about Zebo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Devious, May 10, 2012.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Boze....of course ppl will regret that's part of being human dude!!...lol...I regret I didn't holla at this girl back in the day but another girl made me forget about her ASAP!!...there is plenty more just like her....breed ur house dog and get u some warriors if u are scared to let ur house dog do wat he was bred to do!...I'm so glad u commented on this thread boze, I and plenty others learned a lot from u just in this thread!...I appreciate u breaking this whole thing down for me buddy!

Sadie, the dog u are referring to is Kramer's hap..he was not a box dog, he produced box dogs...Im done with this topic..it's been fun but it has run its course...Sadie, redrum always a pleasure.....boze, keep doing wat u do and keep'em pretty, I got some ugly mf's outback I got to feed!...some soldiers!!

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No that's not the dog I am referring to this was a black and white picture I will find the dog I just looked at the dog you were talking about and that's not the one this dog was a box dog Missapbt posted that pic on another forum if she see's this thread maybe she can post it again.

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

image.jpg i kno i said i was done but read this old letter that came out of a old sdj....if hooker red would have died they would of glorified her not cry over her beccause of her gamness!...they didnt pick up and they werent going to pick up because hooker wouldnt stop!!..they wasnt going to pick up because she was hurt because she still wanted to be their!!...if hooker would have died in the pit that night so be it!!...but i guess these dudes are scumbags too, huh???

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Well it all comes down to the dogman and his dog at the time.If the dog is still in there swapping it out why not just stay the course.But if the dog is over matched ,or outclass, and getting chewed up ,and one of your favorites why not pickup.I only showed my best and like I said gameness was everything to me.But that is my choice.Now getting back to Zebo.What u guys think of Zebo against over top dogs from that era? Who do think would have beaten Zebo or given him a run for his money?

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Crush man what good is a game dog to you once it's dead? The dog is only useful as long as it's alive if you have a dog like Tornado the only DBL Gr Ch in the world a game ass fucking bitch that won 10 fucking matches destroying her opponents beating some top dog men across the country you mean to tell me you wouldn't save this bitch if you had to ? Think about what your saying dogs like these will go out dead game if they have to but once the dog is dead it's a useless corpse you can't do shit with it after that. Yeah a dead game dog is something any dog man would be proud of but it's also a reality once your dog is dead it's dead can't win with dead corpses and ain't no bringing them back once they are gone. I would think twice about letting my best dog die and I am betting if you had a dog even remotely close to Tornado you would to I don't care what you are saying here on this forum. You can do whatever you want to but if you have the chance to save the dog IF the dog is loosing beyond redemption and there is time to save it than pick up overmatched dogs are not dead game dogs and don't need to be glorified as such. No where did I say oh you shouldn't let your dog get hurt they are going to get hurt if they are put down we all know that it's a damn blood sport but if you see they have given everything they have and are taking severe punishment and still trying but can't win because the dog is being outclassed put your pride and ego aside and pick up in the heat of the moment it's easy to make the wrong choices but you still have a moral obligation to your dogs if you make the wrong choice you will have to live with that for the rest of your life. We are not going to see eye to eye on this one I can agree to disagree so this thread can get back on topic.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Man......some of yall get really into this shit!!!.........lol......all passionate n shit....

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Good fucking post.

8. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Ken would have been so depressed at losing Tornado,he would have never got over it.I saw Ken pick Tornado up and hug her with tears in his eyes.When Gr.Ch.Mammy was being matched for her 5th in the Cat Skills she got sick from the car ride(Mammy never rode good in a car).T was very concerned about the match and Ken told T if she doesn't act right we will just pay the forfeit or pick her up. Look at Ozzie he still regrets losing Homer and it has been over 30 years since.Losing a great dog will affect you if its your fought but if the dog goes out game in a war you can hold your head up.Some on here have said why would you match a dog that means so much to you.Well that is easy because they are one of your best if not your best at the time.I would think you would only want to bring your best to a show.

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Why do y'all think it USED to be that death in the box was rare? Because dogmen picked up... But that's when it was about the dogs more than money... When it was the pride of saying my dog is better than yours, my conditioning skills are better, but IF yours is proven better, I'm pickin up my damned dog, paying you what I owe you, and we are going home... And go into the next competition... don't y'all ever run across peds that say 1xgl? What do y'all think that means? The point is to try to AVOID rip in the box not to fight and scratch toward one... And another thing if YOU shape that dog and condition that dog the way it is supposed to be done, all that time that y'all spend together y'all should be thick as thieves, which means you should know when it can't go any longer and do the right thing and pick up... I don't want a dead game dog... Deep game is good enough for me.

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I think i read somewhere once that Barney Fife matched 56 dogs in a 5 year period and only lost 2 dogs and they both were to heat stroke if your not gonna win pick up good post btw shakaz

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i read somewhere leo kinard had around 200 dogs on his yard at any given time. nowadays things are different & because of it smaller number & higher stakes brings out the ugly. the situation dictates the actions today in the us. same thing happened with prohibition.

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

A lot of ppl are confused with yesterday than understanding today's sport is not yesterday!!...

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yesterday, today, tomorrow... I still care about my dogs enough I don't want or try for them to die for no reason without attempting to save em if need be. Whole reason I started messing with dogs is because of my love for them, otherwise I'da fell into blackjack, poker, craps, or some other form of gambling if it was about the winning or losing of money. But whatever, y'all do you.

14. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Spoken very well. Amen

15. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Thank you.

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Agreed my dad was not a dog man but he was a sportsman he roped calf and showed his quarter horses this was what he loved to do. He spent a lot of money and traveled to many rodeo events across the country. But one things for sure he took damn good care of his horses and they won a lot of shows together. He had a lot of love for the sport and that's why he did it. I understand the love of winning but the first priority of any animal sport should always be about the animal everything else is just secondary and a benefit of competing in the sport. If you have a genuine love and appreciation for these dogs and the sport you will always place some value on the dogs you are raising and competing with. If you are just a gambler living from one dog to the next hoping your dog is better than the next mans well you obviously are not in it for the long hall and will therefore never see your dogs as anything more than a gamble and will easily gamble away many dogs without consequence.

17. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

THANK YOU! Good post. What their talking about has nothing to do with being a sportsman, dogman, or any other kind of man. What their saying is how a callous, soulless, degenerate gambler would act!
    And if that is how it really is TODAY, then I hope it all goes down in flames. Law Enforcement has been saying to the general public for years that dog fighter don't care about the dogs they fight, and that it is ALL about the money! And for years I have said other wise. So, have I been wrong all this time, and the law and HSUS has been right???
    I hope not, because I refuse to believe the future of the sport is in the hands of ONLY degenerate low life gamblers!!!!!

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Amen Dayair1...

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Those type of folks are on the 5 year plan LOL In and out they won't be in the dogs for long they will have gambled away all their dogs and their money LMAO!!

20. sega

sega Big Dog

it took me like 20 mins to read that letter lol and i forgot half of it already, it was like the devinchi code wtf