1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

quitting dip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Feb 18, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

WOW Kip just STOP:(:) 8 years old is beyond young to start such an evil damaging habit...

Emily,well with hookah it can be something you should give a try the way I see it if you can control your alcohol consumption then trying or smoking hookah here and there shouldn't be something life threatening. I have only gone to two in my life one here in monterey and one in down town San jose. I enjoyed the one in san jose they had a bob Marley play list that night as well so I felt very comfortable :)

2. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

The herbal chew is awful and it will rip your lip up worse then just having a cope, i've been of the chew for couple months now and i just went cold, maybe try the gum though or even some nicorette used it for a week then just went with it...good luck though

3. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Man, you ain't lyin'. Those genes are bitch, I tell ya.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I used to love Copenhagen,started chewing in 7th grade.Still wouldn't mind a good chew,LOL But I quit and IMHO cold turkey is the best way to quit anything.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've known different girls that chewed.It don't bother me,if it's clean enough for a guy it's clean enough for a girl,as long as they spit it out before they kiss a guy,it's cool with me LOL:D

6. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

When my boss quit he bought an industrial size container of Atomic Fire Balls and would grab one when he got the urge.

The only thing that makes him crave tobacco now is when he's out drinking.

Good Luck:thumbsup:

Laced wit Game: I think you my get the FMF award for the week , you're been on a roll.

7. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

i use grizz wintergreen all day but i may just try the fireballs

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I USE TO THINK SEEINGS A WOMAN SMOKE WAS A HUGE TURN OFF. AFTER SEEING A FEEMALE DIP, SMOKING DIDN'T REALLY SEEM THAT BAD. I'M IN THE MARINE cORPS SO I SEE IT ALOT. BUT TO EACH HIS OWN.

VIC

9. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

a women dipping is way hotter than her smoking

10. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

I like you :dogkiss:

11. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

I use to chew Grzz wintergreen been dippin for about 5 years ( went from smokin to chewin, it was a cheaper habbit and you can dip anywhere...even church:D ) but i recently quit cold turkey.. instead of buying a can of chew I buy a pack of gum, its been going good for about 2 months now the first 2 weeks suck especially if you got people around you that dip!... i tell you what its a good feeling once you do quit, your pretty proud of yourself IMO anyway!

12. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Would you also say you have a penchant for women truck driver with no teeth?

13. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

no id say i find women that smoke utterly disgusting and ive never met a woman that dips but it seems more attractive than smoking.

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I HAVE SEEN IT MORE THEN i WOULD LIKE TO REMEMBER. NOT MY "CUP O T. ".... i WOULD NEVER BE INVOLVED WITH A CHICK WHO DIPPED.... THE LAST THING I WANNA TASTE OR SMELL IS DIP ON A CHICKS BREATH . :yuck::0057:JUST ME.

VIC

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sheeeeetttt a girl that dip is cool with me especially if she swallows.

16. cheese

cheese Top Dog

haha ok I can dig it

17. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

18. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Me too LOL:D:D

19. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

LMAO the things men think are quality traits in women GEEZ :rolleyes:

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

bullshit! lol

i would love to meet 1 person who can smoke a QP period in 1 sitting PERIOD, much less without getting high!