1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

quitting dip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

GOOD POST BEN! ;).......lol

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hookah is kool, i know folks that dont even smoke that will go smoke hookah.

3. popper

popper CH Dog

i started dip in high school 14 with baseball and stopped when i was 21

4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I don't really smoke. maybe a cigar every now and then when I'm with my money making crowd.... They all got a lot of dough and talk and teach me about buz and investing and shit. so every now and then i will grab a cigar nad get my intelectual swag on.... lol. But I will go to a hookah bar with friends too.

Vic

5. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Smoke marijuana. Only through zigs or those transparent papers from Brazil. Trust in Pot!:cool:

6. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

some great responses...thanks

and to hookah fans my boy owns a lil hookah bar where you can get lap dances, its a fun place or so i here.