1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P. Ch. Cowboy

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by lonesharkpits, Mar 1, 2006.

1. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

for those who do not know, Ch. Cowboy passed away about 1 week ago as he was just to old to get around anymore, but still in great spirits. I think he was a modern day great and have and will keep as much of his blood as i can in the future..........R.I.P. Ch. Cowboy..................

2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

thanks for the kind words, we have had a rough couple of months thanks to diamond dog food, but everything seems to be back on track now..........maybe we'll see you again at the PA show if we make it up this year!!

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

RIP Ch Cowboy...My condolences to Ed and Christy. Hey pitangel.....sorry for your losses.....hope you can make it again this year to the PA show. Maybe this time it wont be so humid!

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

thanks, i'll pass the message along when i see them tomorrow

5. Suki

Suki Guest

very sorry for you. Yeah, tough year, for sure. But, you keep hangin in, and, and may peace abound. R.I.P. Cowboy!

6. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

My deepest sympathy to Ed and Christy.

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

I got the phone call about Cowboy the morning after he was PTS. He was an awesome animal to say the least. Cowboy was given the best care possible. age just caught up with him. He was a bulldog through and through. His legacy will live on through his offspring.

8. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

RIP to cowboy

9. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

R.I.P. Cowboy, a true bulldog in every sense of the word. My condolences.

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

May in R.I.P. To be allowed to go out without pain but with dignity is an honor is owners should be proud of themselves for. My sympathy goes out to them.

11. Cowboy is the father of my best friends dog.

12. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

RIP...Cowboy

13. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I have a g-g-grandaughter of Cowboy. I hope she turns out to be everybit the dog he was. RIP.

14. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

Hey lonesharkpits, empty out your pm box (its full) so I can send you one.

15. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

Age had nothing to do with it. He sperm count was high and still had a handful of years left in him.... It was his shoulders/elbows. He couldnt even stand anymore they had gotten so bad.... Thats why anyone breeding heavy on him should take structure into account because these poor traits are VERY strong offspring.