1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Raid in GA

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by BishopBullyZ13, Jun 12, 2009.

1. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

that's terrible. yet all i see is people sitting back and reading stuff on the computer. no one is standing up and doing anything. so many people claim to love this breed above all others. yet when stuff like this happens i don't see anyone taking action to save the dogs.

3. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

that poor dog with the messed up eye =( and I've seen that purple crap used before to heal a dog's skin infection. That purple solution is toxic to dogs and makes it even worse.. I hope those two scum bags get the same treatment as those poor dogs did living all that filfth. I just hope they don't kill the doggies they did not seem to have human agression at all!:(

4. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Ya know sometimes they really ARE fighting the dogs. MOST of the dogs in the slide show looked okay 'cept that one with its face half gone. And it did look pretty dirty.

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

even if all those dogs are put down- its a better alternative to living on that yard. absolutely deplorable. first rate hacks are what these 2 are. so many things wrong w/ that yard i dont even know where to begin

6. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I too agree the dogs were kept in pretty shitty conditions, but they are those peoples PERSONAL PROPERTY, and the injuries could have been from a yard accident.

The point I am would like to make is EVERYONES definition of cruelty and neglect is subjective, and whos definition do you want to live by????

While I make think its wrong to keep a dog in such conditions, I would never take away a humans freedom for keeping their animals however they see fit.Because I am sure as good of care as I take of my animals, that someone would consider it cruel, because they don't live in the house, sleep on the couch and eat dinner at the table with me.

7. one injured dog? the rest didn't look bad at all, IMO. it isn't the cleanest yard i've seen but deplorable? c'mon now...sounds like something AC and HSUS would say, lol.
    they showed a pic of shit UNDER the brood pen. where the f*ck else is it supposed to go? and a few dogs in some barrels. how many folks do you know that use 55 gal plastic barrels for houses? hell, they even had plywood layed across for shading. the dogs were properly secured w/ axle setups. hmmm. while i don't doubt they were matching the dogs, it's their job to make it look worse than it really is. obviously it worked. let's burn them at the stake !!! lol, get the f*ck outta here!

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i couldnt watch the vid or look at pics, im on dial up, but i will say this...if someone doesnt keep THEIR dogs to YOUR standards, wtf does it matter? i may feed a food you dont approve of, and food is a basic need. so does that make me any less of an owner? my water dishes out in the yard might not be as clean as yours are always, my houses might not be as insulated as well, and so on. this is America and we should still be able to do what we want w/ our property. when we start turning on each other simply because someone doesnt live to your standards we are ALL PHUCKED. remember the old cliche "united we stand, divided we fall"

9. Phebes

Phebes Pup

I sure as hell think people have the right to step in when animals as well as humans are kept in deplorable conditions and are suffering.
    A person who would make another living creature live in horrible conditions without even the benefit of water should not be allowed to own animals much less be allowed the freedoms to treat them any way they want to or should I say neglect them.