1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ramos Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ChocolatePit, May 30, 2007.

1. This is a kennel that is local, Fresno, California. I was just wondering what you thought of them. It looks like some are APBT and some AST. I have just looked at the site the dogs are okay.

http://www.ramoskennels.com/index2.htm

Let me know what you all think.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Without bashing the kennel here, I wouldn't say that any of those dogs are APBTs. They are all AmStaffs.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I agree. They look like Amstaffs to me as well...Very pretty Amstaffs, but not APBT.

4. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

not my cup of tea.can't say i would recomend getting a dog like that.

5. Suki

Suki Guest

i agree on the Am Staff opinion.

wouldn't be my personal choice, but each to their own! ;)

6. Thank you for your replys, just wanted to see what you all thought...

7. polecat

polecat Pup

deff-amstaff to bulky i dont like croped ears

8. pitboy69

pitboy69 Pup

I know Ron. I'm from the same area. All most all his dogs are Amstaff. Altough Spanky has alot of Going light Barny blood back there. His Grand Sire CH Allen's Mister Country had a Going light dog in the 3rd gen. He started out with some Jeep stuff way back when but move to some Tufftown stuff, then the AmStaffs.
    Adam
    Darkside Kennels