1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rampage Ch Ship

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Steeldog, Sep 14, 2021.

1. che

che Top Dog

Jacare is sold to steffcho kennel. Baton is dead. Jacare is good dog but he didnt produce that much . Baton is nice dog you can find him in many good dogs peds

2. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Lmfao, you say some dumb shit, then wanna get in your feelings because someone else is confused by your statement? How fragile is your ego? :))

david63 likes this.
  3. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

U have any contact info in that kennel

4. che

che Top Dog

I did send u a pm. That guy he will be glad to help
    You .

5. che

che Top Dog

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

We repeated the breeding that made Chloe like 5 or 6 months ago. She only had like 2 I believe however she still produced living pups. He still owes the stud fee for the breeding. You know how people be though, always an emergency to breed to your stock just never an emergency to pay what's owed. Just the way this game works from time to time.

So when someone ever asks me to do something and I say no, just know, there was most likely a time when I did do it and got burned for being nice.

Shit that dude tried to sell one of them pups off the 2nd breeding (that he can't get paperwork on because I won't sign them until I'm paid in full) to my home boy superfriends. Tried selling it to B for 5k a pup. Lmfao.

Some people are just goofie AF in these dogs. Why I keep to myself mostly.

No shade to sleep or his dog just a relevant story. It is a nice bred dog and should do well for you. If it quits though it's that ship blood not mine. Lmfao jk. :))

oldguy and Sleep like this.
  7. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Damn agk didn't kno the guy was shady like that but I got him from a respectful person don't kno what he paid for her but she acts like she gonna be a good 1 only Time will tell hopefully she don't quit or she'll be in doggy heaven real quick ijs

AGK likes this.
  8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

No pup worth 5k

AGK likes this.
  9. AGK

I agree. And to even suggest it to anyone who knows and works these dogs is just asking to get clowned for it.

Unless it's one of those choosen few dogs of course.... =))

Sleep likes this.
  10. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Costs and benefits must be in good balance. Money builds up and breaks down, just like sportsmanship and honesty. No dog has any idea what it has cost. Their owners are often unreliable, so always remember to be careful when doing business.

grove and oldguy like this.
  11. AGK

Frankly, I'm the one to blame. This was strike 3 for this individual. 3 shady things he did over the last 10 years. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Do it a 3rd time and I can't even be mad at the guy for it. That's 100% on me for dealing with him. Just won't do it ever again. Not just for him, but for anyone now. I'm way to nice to folks I should be telling to kick rocks. I try to see the good in people, that's why. Even though I know most folks are POS.

grove and oldguy like this.
  12. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

No good deed goes unpunished…

oldguy likes this.
  13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I believe this going to be the make it or break it year for the ship dogs over here. Plenty of 2yo running around and from what I've seen they just getting bred and not a lot of indepth research on the older stock. Don't care about what they say in erurope. Because it's about where you are not when you from.
    Will ship drop anchor or just sail by?

Sleep likes this.
  14. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Yeah your right but you'll kno for sure soon if this 1 makes cut not breeding anything unless it proves itself to me my standards different then the new age dog man breed off papers not me breed off confirmation

15. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Maybe ( if in a good mood,LOL) the 1st time you get the benefit of the doubt.Second time pay 1st before we talk to avoid a disappointing third time. BTW good luck with yours Ship and AGK dogs.

16. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

I'm not the guy that done that BS THO BTW and if she make the cut Agk is definitely gonna get a dm with am offer for 1

F.W.K. likes this.
  17. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

I immediately understood from AGK's story that you were not that person.

Sleep likes this.
  18. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Ok and I'm Saying free to AGK I DONT LIKE FAKE SHIT...and not paying is Bs I got done same way on a female last year guy paid half came and got her and haven't spoken to the guy since changed numbers on me had to charge it to the game

F.W.K. likes this.
  19. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Sorry guys but this is really funny for me…ask urself why Ship dogs price in Europe is between 300€ and 600€ and overseas is between 2500$ and 5000$ lol

Bloodline74 likes this.