1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

REAL HISTORY OF A LVING LEGEND (reprint)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ELIAS'PISTOLA, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cik

cik Big Dog

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I see it more like selling you the soup, not the recipe to make it.

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

5. cik

cik Big Dog

6. cik

cik Big Dog

Hi agk , I hate to disagree with you , but this soup and not the reicpie deal is getting a bit old now, if you are an honest man , then when you sell a man from the public who is buying a dog from you that he believes from what he knows about your line of dogs to be bred a certain way ,then he deserves to be sold a dog who meets those requirements , so to keep rolling out the soup but not the reicpie story as to somehow absolve anyone who may have done it as their normal way of doing buissness , is wrong and only goes to keep the ped fakers and cheats going ,which is also wrong .

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

It sucks how some foriegn fukkks can be all over mayfields nuts enough to badmouth a man whom if didnt exist they probably would have owned the best dog they evre had... Cik what have you contributed to the history or even this thread thats worth anything???Why ruin a good read with pages of bullskip???
    Facts are the Boudreaux' FAMILIES(plural) of bulldogs had a big impact as any and mayfield was top compition in his prime but the family of dogs he put together arent worth the money you spent on them, OVERSEASUCKERS!!!
    Alot of freaks come from those BOZE breedings including the infamous bite you in two DutchBoy line bred by G.Cummings that the great Grch Joey dog came from...
    Not as many freaks from the Eli dogs as the BOZE/Dutchboy family, but alot more consistancy...

8. AGK

Just to be clear here, my paperwork is very accurate for, at the very least, 7 generations. If someone got a dog from me then their mutts paperwork is on point and accurate, I do not practice paper hanging or registering dogs differently than they are actual bred to be..... I made that comment because that is how those folks who will sell you a dog bred differently than is registered would tell you the reason they did it was plain and simple, ever hear the phrase a sucker and his money will soon be parted? If your over seas and had dogs imported from here then you should definitely know that phrase because thats for the most part what the old timers did to you euros lol. People can hold all them old timers up on the higest of pedestals but the facts are, NONE OF THEM WERE CHIOR BOYS. There has always been many secrets kept in these dogs, back then and yet still today.
    Now a days I could definitely see people doing it since everybody and their mother just wants these dogs to breed more and sell to anyone with the cash. I dont blame them for doing it either. Nobody wants to watch people peddle their hard work away nor do they want to be standing across from one of their own. . It's extremely rare that I would sell dogs to the public anyways. EXTREMELY RARE......

As for the topic, who really cares, them dogs were so long ago they have very little influence in todays dogs on a genetic level.......

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
  9. cik

cik Big Dog

Hi agk , i used the word you in a general sense not aimed at you personally, just wanted to make that clear, but regardless of whether its was folks from overseas who got dogs not bred as papered, that hasnt answered what i asked about blind billy and the facts about him that we know seem to lead to his ped not being correct,and everyone seems to be avoiding that and talking about other matters .

10. AGK

I don't believe there is a pedigree out there that doesn't have misinformation on them. I didn't think you meant me per say just making sure if you were that I do not practice that.

11. AGK

Personally, you could be right you could be wrong. I realy don't know since i wasn't even born yet. Lol Im not a history buff. I go by what I see in front of me not behind me. If that makes any sense.

12. cik

cik Big Dog

Hi elias , first of all what law says i cant ask or make the point that blind billy is imo not bred as papered? and what gives you the right to start the insult from afar bull crap?i think if anyone is ruining the thread it folks like you who cant answer so they start insulting hoping the subject goes away and they don't have to deal with the truth , all i asked based on the facts and info we all have at our disposal ,was if anyone could make a case for me being wrong based on similar info not just cos floyd said so, and not one of you has attempted to ,which is strange considering that it would be the first thing I would try to do if I could disprove a mans theory with a better one of my own that had some meat to its bones, which everyone who has posted so far in floyds favour has yet to do .
    As for you going on about the line and me badmouthing Floyd , well if asking a question or daring to make a point is badmoutuhing then yea , but I have always said Floyd is a legend and his line has been very important to the game in my past posts about this and I say it again just to make that clear ok , so maybe you missed that , and you seem to be going off point , you also accuse me of ruining this thread , which is ridiculous, I have simply asked a question based on your post of that story which I said was a very interesting one but maybe you missed that also , not to ruin the thread, but to get to the bottom as best we can using our inteligience not our hearts and the like of one man and his line (which oftens leaves us kennel blind and unable to accept anything bad about them)and I also added what I believe to be relevant info about dobs and dibo that I would think gave folks food for thought had they never looked at it closely before and allowed them to take a minute to understand that maybe theres something not right with billys ped, but its obvious that if i were asking the same thing about another dogman who you dont have any feeling for one way or another , it would be ok, but not Floyd, which seems very much the thing someone who has something to hide themselves would do, but im hoping that your next post will be more about disproving my opinion with a little more substance or are you another one of these dogmen who don't care about the truth if you can find it ?

13. cik

cik Big Dog

Hi agk , Im guessing that's about as close an answer kinda agreeing with me as im going to get, and I thank you for at least having the guts to say billys ped might be wrong , and I agree with you that many peds have misinformation on them , but when we are able to look back at history and use the info and common sense that god gave some of us, then it is a little easier to make a reasonable jugement based on those facts we have, and unlike many dubious bred dogs for ewho we only have stories of possible wrong peds but without the extra help of dobs and the factors we have for billys breeding ,,then its far easier to get off the fence and take a stand than with say a dog like redboy who many believe is not bred as papered but no one has anymore info to add to make the point further other than some gut feeling that they have based on the man who bred him and the type of dogs he had before redboy came aong , which may even true, but in a case like that its very hard to prove , but in billys case i think its a far easier one to call and whether we were born and around in the 50s or born today, the facts surrounding billy and dibo are not changing and neither is the answer.

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

And they say that I am delusional? ;)

15. cik

cik Big Dog

hi McCoy I assume your referring to me , well in that case if I am so delusional you should be able to prove that very easily by way of more facts or counter argument to prove it .

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol dumbass many people have said that the ped may not be correct, we just don't believe in that bullshit gospel you try to preach. Any dog that I have bought from someone else I start from there. I can't control how dogs are bred before I get them only what I breed. And me personally I'd rather have dogs that are worth feeding that may be bred a little different than stated than to have no doubts about something that isn't worth feeding....

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

17. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Man, that was 60 yrs ago! If Mr B stole or lied about whatever IT BECAME HIS!!! I don't agree with stealing, but after you steal it, it's yours! Why didn't Mayfield produce more dogs like Eli? Or dogs that produced like Eli or ANY dog associated with Mr B? Dogs he bred himself that is.... I like the Mayfield peds, sorta. He should have been tryin to produce better dogs than slangin shit!

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

he bred maverick also ........
    generale ect ect lol

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

genrale not just got stolen ect ect

20. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

IMO, that makes the best since. Well Said AGK !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.