1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

REAL HISTORY OF A LVING LEGEND (reprint)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ELIAS'PISTOLA, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Hit her on the head with the second comment on this thread...
    Three pages of finger pointing jealously stemmed from a man and bloodline CIK & KEY got stuck with, MOVE ON...
    WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT BLIND BILLYs PEDIGREE but rather the calling a repectful man a liar with no oyher proof than Mayfields video...
    Mayfield was on top of the game as conditioner and handeler but failed misrebly at breeding as his later family is as relavent as a staff line, expired...
    If I invested my money in his stories and was tooken by time as the dogs arent worth a lick, I too would be sad but I would live and learn...
    To spend your time repeating his lies with no proof shows that he didnt even use vaseline when he gave it to you and its embedded in you...
    ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS CIK & KEY
    WHAT BLOODLINE DO YOU UTILIZE???
    WHEREs YOUR PROOF OF BLIND BILLY & DIBOs DATE OF BIRTHEs???

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

elias you should read better what other people write on this board ....
    and write meaby a little les your self ...or be shure about waht you write ..you know the ins and outs(understanding is coming with the years ) .....of it ......
    you are a bit in the dark stil

3. cik

cik Big Dog

elias the only one wasting time here is you and anyone else who has nothing to add to the comment i made regarding billy other than psot abuse at me that shows real knowledge lol, if you think i am talking crap, then why have you not attempted to try and make my dobs and timelnes regarding dibo less plasuible ? the reason i suspect is that you know that its highly unlikely billy is bred as floyd says, and all you seem to be worried about is poor old floyds reputation ,not about any truth we may or maynot find out when asking questions like these given the very obvious discrepancies with the dobs , which you conviently seem to find of no relavance , which shows how much interest you have in the truth about anything, but i wonder elias if the boot was on the other foot and it was mayfield who had billy , im sure you would be all over it like a rash, and rightly so give the discrepancies, and by the way you seem to have no trouble with badmouthing don but yet call me disrespectfull for DARING to ask a very reasonable question regarding a dog that floyd had in billy , but you sir are a cur of the highest order , you squirm and squel like a pig asking for my words and the words of key to be banned, all becasue you have no faith in being able to disprove me with a resaonable argument , only wqith screaming like a girl, and the only one here using vaseline is you by the sounds of it , but i wont be as disrespectfull as you and say the same about you and floyd as you said about us and don , no that would be stooping to your level ,which is very low indeed , just keep posting your drivel ,and when you grow a pair of man size balls maybe you could find the courage to argue why you believe billys ped given the discrepancies and not like a lttle girl , but i fear i may not have that long left to live ,but heres hoping.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

My take is this, the only "facts" you seem to have is the DOB on Billy and the time you "think" Dibo started his stud career. Very simply it easy for one to get dates mixed up and state the wrong date when asked about something 10,15, 20 years down the road. My only question to you CIK is if your batshit theory is correct then why is it that HH or ET never disputed it, why have none of the people directly involved said anything??

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

CIK and KEY can either of you not answer the two questions he asked? Where's the proof that your DOBs is correct and what dogs are you guys running now??

6. cik

cik Big Dog

ok il do what neIhter you or elais has done ,and that is try and make an intelligent case for any argument.Firstly , in your above post where you try to use the excuse for Floyd getting his dates wrong lol or why didn't howard henzl or earl tudor say anything, at the time, well unlike today maybe news didn't travel as fast, also those guys just got on with it, and didn't have the internet where you take a crap and the world knows about it, and if that's the best you got as far as solid proof that floyds telling the truth , then your done . Secondly my batshit theory as you say is based on the registered adba dob of dibo the year of birth of billy as told by floyd and which if the adba is contacted will be the same ,and then the story of dibo who by all accounts have dibo not leaving heinzls yard untill at least 2 yrs old, and some ( and some mayfield haters on this very forum have had it as late as 3 yrs old) , but lets give floyd the benefit of the doubt just to be fair, lets say it was 2 yrs old, that would make dibo on ealrs yard in 1953 ,floyd claims billy was born 1952 , and im pretty sure earl never bred dibo the day he got him lol and also he may have sent him back to henzl to breed to minnie so all i ever asked of you guys was does the info ask some questions about billy , and i belive it does and of the ones like you and elias who replied on this and the old blind billy and eli thread , you never once even tried to make an inteligent argument to make those facts wrong, all you have ever done is use the same 2 feeble excuses of forgetfullness and the why didnt anyone say anything excsue as if somehow by someone not saying anything that means it must be true lol, hell even mayfield after he believed floyd had ripped him off the eli litter out of crybaby he had to just take it, he couldnt prove it as such but he knew those pups hadnt died and so had others but he let it be ,and it was only after floyds interviw in the times in the 80s were he tied to make sneaky backhanded comments about mayfield that don reacted and told what he felt was the truth about eli, and i would ask all you floyd groupies to look at the times interview when asked by the editor to tell the story of eli and how he came ot be, floyd does evrything but answer the question, but thats ok its floyd hes a legend , so lets just put it under the carpet, and you guys are doing the same thing 40 yrs later ,how sad.
    BY THE WAY WHAT DOES THE DOGS WERE RUNNING NOW HAVE TO DO WITH THE QUESTION ABOUT BILLY OR ARE YOU JUST NOSEY TO KNOW WHAT YOU NEVER GONNA GET ?

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

To keep this in perspective. Yall are arguing about some dogs that died a long ass time ago. That you never met. Defending a man who doesn't give a damn what the forum warriors have to say.

I mean, you can discuss whatever you like. Just saying.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol at the time I don't have a spot for another dog if I wanted one. And only reason I asked about it is because you two seem to avoid it as if it was a plague. Secondly you are using the ADBA paperwork as evidence, so if you take it as fact then it also contradicts your hole theory, your saying that the DOB on this document has to be taken as truth and fact yet you want to disregard everything else on the paperwork and say that's a lie. And that just doesn't fly, I'm really not concerned either way but you constantly blow your horn about the facts you have but I'm yet to anything of the sort.

9. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun where have I disregarded any evidence or paperwork you have shown or told me about regarding billy ? I think that if the known dob on dibo as per his registration papers , which I assume either heinzl or tudor sent in back in the day , and also the same for billy via Floyd sending in the paperwork ,then I would think that was pretty good evidence to go on ,so how using the known dobs be they from the adba or pedsonline or whatever known and accepted source which has always been the same dob for dibo and billy since the 50s is contradicting my theory which is based on those dobs and timeline id like to know? and as I said im not sure what other paperwork you claim I am supposed to be disregarding as you or any of your friends have never posted anything of the kind for me to disregard in the first place, so please post any paperwork and unlike you if it helps to make your argument I will say so , I am not afraid of being wrong are you ?

10. cik

cik Big Dog

hi naustroms, if trying to have a civilised discussion (at least on my part) about such an important dog like billy which is supposed to be the heritage for eli line is not worth talking about, then why have a forum which is supposed to encourage this type of discussion not try to silence it , as I think I have shown that their is at the very least a discussion to be had if anyone wants one regading the discrepancies surrounding billy and his pedigree , and like most subjects shouldn't we all try to find out at least to our own satisfaction what the truth is based on the info we all have at our disposal , im just saying .

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

What you are saying is that you look at the paperwork and believe the DOB and nothing else, that's not how evidence works. If you take the ADBA paperwork as proof of the DOB then you have to accept the rest of that document as well..... So I'm not saying you refuted anything I have shown you, you are in essence refuting yourself, because if the ADBA papers aren't correct on how you say the dog is bred then you can't use those same papers to say that the DOBs don't add up

12. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun that's riddiculous thing for you to say ,imo I believe the whole ped is fake , so why should I have to accept it at all, and that's why having seen the dob on dibo and billy and realized that something didn't add up here , I belive billy is not out of dibo, your idea might make sense if I was saying I belived part of the ped so actually you made my argument for me , if one part of the ped is fake imo, then so is the rest , which based on the dob discrepancies of billy as compared to the undisputed dob on dibo and his known history.You and I cant have it both ways if the ped is fake its fake we cant try and get around it as your trying to do by saying ,FIRST YOU SAY OH WELL IF I USE ADBA OR DOBS AS PROOF THEN I HAVE TO ACCEPT THE REST , but I have never accepted the ped at all lol ,THEN YOU SAY I AM REFUTING MYSELF COS IF THE ADBA PED IS FAKE THEN HOW CAN I SAY THE DOG IS NOT BRED LIKE THAT ,AND I CANT USE THE FAKE PED TO SAY THE DOBS DONT ADD UP LOLdo realise how stupid that sounds , which is it Cajun ? well I will tell you just to be clear , the ped imo is fake that means the whole ped , and the dob on billy compared to dibos dob is the reason ,and if you had spent more time looking at the piture instead of trying to manage the damage and fallout it might have been time better spent Cajun, but I wll say this , at least and at last you have tried to make an argument ,albeit a rather far fetched one , but that's far more than some others have done ,and this at least is a discussion not a little girls tantrum .

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Defending a man who doesn't give a damn what the forum warriors have to say.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    good to hear ..hoped so ....................

14. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

b
    Keystone, years ago tbe internet warriors were giving you a hard time
    As tbey have me. However if you remember i said that i respected you and your hard work. You were taught by Don and stuck with it. Don was hard to beat. He bred his dogs the way he saw fit. My question is , How was Pit General bred ?

15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:Ps. Also i.read years ago that an APBT could be changed into a German Shepard in about 4 generations ! :D

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=36386
    i don't have the feeling i had hard time ..here .
    the attack's are givong you the opertunity to explain or say what you want
    if you talk the truth ..you nevr have to think first before you start to talk.........

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

No bud your the only one sounding stupid, your using a document to try and refute what the same document says. My point is of you are trying to disprove the pedigree, you can't use the pedigree to do it. You can't say that the DOB on paperwork is concrete fact and then say the rest is a lie. Maybe in your brain that makes sense but when it comes to validity that just doesn't fly, and that's been the point the whole time.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

cajun but i do believe don version of the eli story .......
    he don't need it for fame ..he is famous enough with eli
    but truh is truh

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

with out eli lol

20. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun its you that doesn't understand, forget the word ped or document lets just use a mans word for it, because the dob on billy or the year of birth on billy was stated by Floyd, but I assume it will be the same if we were to see the adba ped Floyd sent in , and if me using floyds own words as to billys year of birth when compared to dibos exact known dob as per the adba registration is not usable ,then im not sure what you think qualifies as usable information to decide what seems likely OR what seems unlikely, its a basis for an opinion based on what i believe was false info on the part of floyd ,so me using floyds own words and the ped he signed off on with the adba to confirm those details are evidence of what he did not me but floyd himself ,and if in your world using a mans own words or any evbidence he might leave us to determine if he is innocent or guilty is not usaable ,then im not sure what we are supposed to use as info to base an inteligent decsion on .
    If I had sent a ped in to the adba or forget the adba as you seem to be trying to use the word document and adba to find a loophole for the facts before us, lets just say I claimed that I had a dog that was sired by dibo and gave a year of birth for the dog , which when crossed checked with the known dobs of dibo and dibos well known history ,which I wont repeat again, and from that info you are able to determine that just on the dates alone it would make it extremely unlikely my dog was out of dibo , and that is what I have been saying all along , so why you seem to be fixated with using my use of the word ped or adba as if that goes agaisnt my argument is silly , if I don't beleive billys ped as stated by Floyd be it on paper or by his word its all the same thing, the fact he put it in writing just gives it even more credence that its not true imo.

yOU KEP SAYING I CANT SAY THE DOB IS FACT , AND SAY THE REST IS A LIE, wELL IM NOT I TOLD YOU I THINK ITS ALL A LIE I DONT BELIEVE THE DOB OR THE SIRE AND DAM IN BILLYS PED, THATS MY POINT , THE DOB JUsT SHOWED THAT IMO FLOYDS WAS FAKING THE PED ON BILLY ,AND BY USING DIBOS PED WHICH IS NOT IN DISPUTE (UNLESS YOU WANT TO MAKE THAT ARGUEMENT )I BELIEVE FLOYDS KNOWINGLY FAKED THE PED , SO WHY YOU KEEP SAYING I CANT USE THE DOB OR YEAR OF BIRTH ON BILLYS PED AND SAY THE REST OF THE PED IS A LIE AS I THINK ITS ALL A LIE OK, NOW IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU , PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS AS WE HAVE THEM , AND THEY ARE TWO DOBS WHICH MAKE IT UNLIKELY THAT DIBO IS BILLYS SIRE , NOW BASED ON THOSE TWO THINGS AND DIBOS HISTORY DO YOU THINK BILLY IS OUT OF DIBO OR DO YOU THINK BILLY MAY NOT OUT OF DIBO BE BASED ON THOSE FACTS .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.