1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

REAL HISTORY OF A LVING LEGEND (reprint)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ELIAS'PISTOLA, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

You are a little slow huh?Don would have loved you though.You would have definitely been a part of the cult.If Floyd was lying and Don and Earl were so close.Why did he never dispute Floyds peds.Neither did Howard Heinzel.Yet you have dob theory.Lmfao!Lets all welcome another Mayfield d**k riding troll to the forum.Keep fuckin good threads up Mayfield's Eli bullshit.Don wasnt shit compared to Floyd when it came to breeding so keep dreaming.

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well CIK how do you know that the DOB wasnt misstated or written down at a later date and could have been off a bit..... I bought a dog 4 years ago and the guy I bought it from called me up a few weeks ago an asked me if I remember if it was 2011 or 2012 when the dogs were born, so that can happen

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

3. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

This was how people responded to your bs on another forum before you were banned

4. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Lol ! Thats some funny shit ! ;)

6. Polar Ice

Polar Ice Pup

First the usual dickheads beating the Mayfield drum. Now some fuckhead takes the piss out of disabled kids. This whole thread is BS.

7. cik

cik Big Dog

hey polar so just because noone said anything as far as you know , which I explained before , that makes those dobs null and void does it ? great theory genius , and if you don't think it stinks then good on you , and when you yourself get off floyds dick you can tell him from me, talk about the Mayfield cult, lol you guys can really talk about cult , with followors like you ,Floyd could get off a murder rap man you all look for every excuse to avoid looking at the facts we do have and try to deflect it to things that don't make the dobs any less important, and just to be clear, don did say somethingyears later ,but like most folks of that era including heinzl and earl if they even knew about it , they problaby didn't make the fuss we make today about those things, but my guess is that Floyd sent in those papers and really unless it had been made a big deal back then which it wasn't from all accounts , then thats why nobody said anything, but regardless of that fact , the dobs need answers , something doesn't make sense with it .

8. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun unlike you and the other geniuses here, I will say to you that yes of course anything is possible, but Floyd has never changed the dob from the time of registration to the time he was interviewed and various other times, so althought I can say that anything is possible, I think it is improbable to think that in this case.Now having said that , don't you think that what I am saying regarding the possibility that billys ped is fake is also possible considering those facts ?

9. cik

cik Big Dog

why is it that you guys who have nothing to add to the thread ,at least try to make an argument to try and persuade me im wrong, but no all you guys do is post stupid and offensive stuff like the retarded kid foto, which is saying more about you andcorvettedex than it is me , I at least am not blind to the very obvious discrepancies in floyds version of events, and If im wrong show me ? otherwise if your feeble little minds have more than one brain cell between you, then try using it that's what its meant for .

10. Polar Ice

Polar Ice Pup

CIK, firstly I don't have any clue about anything that you are referencing to me in that post, I haven't promoted any theory thus far in this thread. I simply made a comment about the state of this thread. Secondly, I may have been a bit rash in name calling due to my being offended by The post about the kid. To you I apologise for letting one fly before thinking. To the fuckhead that posted it, I agree, it says a lot about them and who they are. I also tend to agree with you about the Blind Billy deal, if those are the dates and that is is case then it's high unlikely that Billy is by Dibo. It doesn't really matter to me much though, it's so far back in my dogs that it doesn't make any difference to them or me. I don't know FB either so I kind of think if he gave a second thought about it then he's big enough to address it if he chooses. That's about all I agree with you on though. How Blind Billy is bred has no bearing on who bred Eli and his offspring There is no relationship between the dates of birth on Billy's ADBA papers and if it was FB or DM who made the breedings two or three generations later. You seem to be trying to prove that something didn't happen. The overwhelming piece of evidence is that there was a dog called Blind Billy and a dog called Eli. That's really all there is, the rest is at best the truth, here say, or opinion and at worse gossip or lies. True there are the papers on Billy, but that is not conclusive proof that it didn't happen, it's seems unlikely but it is not proof That it didn't. I think the hardest thing to prove is a negative and that is what this is. It's gone past being interesting. You obviously believe what You believe and that is great. It just doesn't make it so.

11. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Augustus and Corvettedex : My sister was Down's Syndrome and I have attended many Special Olympics --- The only people there who were "Retarded" were those making fun of the young men and women trying their best to make something special out of a day in their lives that were difficult enough because of small minded people who didn't understand the handicaps they lived with each and every day. To them you owe an apology, for me I'd like to kick you in the ass and closely jar your mental faculties and maybe drive home some latent awareness !!!

Olddog

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Old Dog i took up for kids at school that got pick on, I would even get into fist fights defending those that couldnt defend them selfs. I wasnt making fun of retarded children. What i was lol at was this whole tread has become retarted. I. However this site full of crazy shit and people. I apologize to anyone whos feeling were hurt. I think personally Old dog you have jumped the gun. I over looked the whole picture before posting. Now as far as you say kick me in my ass, fuck around with me if you want, You might end up handicapped, wired up, or in a wheel chair race. Dex

13. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I'm already Handicapped - have the disability retirement to prove it --- and to old to fight, so if called out I just shoot. I don't jump the gun - but I'm pretty damned good w/ them. Apology accepted for your post - you need to look at what your calling "some funny shit" the thread may be, but the picture definitely isn't!

Olddog

14. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I agree . I damm sure regret posting that without looking and thinking of others. Im sorry about that ! I need to.be more mindfull of others living with all types of needs. Thank you ! Dex

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

polar ice i don't thinkm its hearsay
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    its don that told it ..himself .......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    don is in private problems we al can have
    he deside to bring his dogs to floyd .....he hated that ....
    and was not screaming from the roof ..he evrybody i bring my dogs to floyd because i ahve big problems .........(meaby it was better that more knew about it ) but this is not the way this kind of things work ...when you bring your dogs to a good friend (what floyd was on that moment). don did this very quiet ........then floyd got weak ........ect ect
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    let not forget ..dog sport is a induvial sport and not team sport

16. cik

cik Big Dog

Hi polar, sorry i put your name in the post instead of agustus , my mistake, sorry for that, although you did say the usual dickheads beating the Mayfield drum , i wasn't sure if you meant me , or the ones always hating on don , but anyhow i thank you for at least seeing what i also believed was a glaring discrepancie in billy ,and as i said before these threads or topics with controversial subjects like billy or others that have been talked about for years , are merely to have an interesting conversation , that's all, yes of course if like you and me we see that in billys case its unlikely that hes out of dibo , it gives us a better view of other possible topics like eli as you mentioned , and regadless of how many years later we talk about these or other topics , if for our own personal piece of mind we can individually get nearer to what is or was the more likely true breeding of some dogs with dubious peds on them , then it will help all of us who decide to believe it and make use of that knowledge within our dogs today.

yOU SAID THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME ABOUT BILLY, and as you brought up eli and said that billys untrue heritage does not have any beraring on eli, but if as i believe and it seems you also believe that billy is very likely not a son of dibo, then that means Floyd faked that ped , and if he faked that ped , then the house of cards of which the billy family is built which includes the famous eli line must be put in serious doubt also based on what we know took place regading crybaby some years later on floyds yard, and would make it far more probable that if Floyd did lie about billy , then theres also a good chance that those pups out of crybaby did not all die and those pups are what i believe the start of floyds eli line.

Now of course the folks who don't want to even consider that possibility would never see any wrong doing on the part of Floyd , its as if we must be blind to it because its Floyd, but lets use our common sense and gut feeling based on using our brains in this matter shall we.You have Floyd ,who before crybaby came along had a yard of no black dogs and none of the type like eli and that family ,eli imo certainly was not a product of scrub or candy , and as the ped on billy is doubfull then what is elis true heritage ? this question is one that you have to use your common sense and understanding of dogs and breeding , especially tight family bred dogs that have a type and look that doest come from dogs that look like scrub x candy looked or acted, I think that foto of Floyd in the corner looking at scrub standing on all fours not even looking at Floyd says it all ,but even if scrub is just another cur , of which all lines have ,what I would say is take a look at crybaby,and the real tudor family of dogs she was bred out of , if we even for a moment consider that Floyd lied about her pups dying , ,and don't forget , more than one man seen her nursing pups , and most at pitside 2yrs later were all talking about how theres no way those pups died and that eli and his litter mates could never be out of the scrub dog, but put all that aside for one moment, althought its very important to making that personal and individual decision as to what we truly believe from using our understanding and gut feelings , and if you just concede for a moment that it might be true that Floyd lied about those pups and they never died,then ask yourself this question, do you honeslty believe that eli and that family of dogs was more likley to have been a product of a breeding of dogs like scrub and candy , or crybaby and cotton ?, I think if we use our common sense and the rule of civil law where you only need the propoderance of the evidence or what makes logical sense based on what we have to hand needed to make a judgement call , then I for one am very happy to believe that eli did not come from scrub x candy , but from crybaby and cotton, and if others don't see it that's fine , but if billy is a lie, then why believe Floyd on eli and crybaby ,when I think its very obvious that eli had no part of scrub x candy .

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

" I wasn't sure if you meant me".....LMFAO

18. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Opps...my apologies, I forgot to hmmmm?????? LOL.

19. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I do it all the time Dex - I have to try to read the whole thread before posting aswell, as many of times what I post may have been said. The first and last post thing and how new posts pop up, it confuses me at times.
    We are all human and hcan make mistakes is the bottom line. History in general, is plum full of misprints, type-os, and lies as well.

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

happy you said something about it old dog ..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.