1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Red Beker

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dutchy954, May 8, 2011.

1. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Anyone know anything or have any dogs down off of red b's red dog or red b's charlie? I was looking into their pedigrees and I am very interested in finding out more about these dogs. Thank you!

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Wont be alot of people tellin you about that bloodline and you wont be finding alot of it out there any more either.

3. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Ive never heard anything negative about it? I just really like how much Colby is in those dogs because I always hear people saying its cotton bullet blood when they are over half Colby. Anyway I am really interested in finding out more knowledge if anyone can be of help. Thank you for your reply Outlawz.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

He makes one hell of a grain free kibble now a days that's close to taste of the wild. Dog lovers gold. Nice Guy. He put the 814 on the map. Almost bred to a heavy Becker bred dog an acquaintance of Erie outlaw and I know, but decided I had much better studs to breed to and never did the breeding. The blood was being worked back in the 90's around here but would not be around much today and good luck with finding it bred right & tight. I heard a few years back that R.B still had a few hounds.

5. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Whats the name of the kibble? Well thank you guys for the info. I figured if there was anything good going around it would be something else to bring back to a great pure Colby dog. I will keep my search going.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Dog lovers gold.