1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RED BOY or JOCKO

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by allaboutpitbull, Jul 26, 2012.

1. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

I red an article about one of these dogs is might be a OFRN dog with a different ped I can’t recall where I read it or witch dog was it does anyone know the article im talking about ?

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Redboy but I don't buy it

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

The colbys and katie marlowe seemed to think redboy was bred the way he was papered and that's more than good enough for me

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I would have loved to get one from her

5. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

do you have the link to the article

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Wheres all those producing OFRN dogs? I don't buy it either.

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Those who know know, those who don't don't need to right? Lol right...

8. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Just to play devil's advocate. Where are all those red nosed Colby dogs? Where are all those producing Colby dogs? Where are those Colby dogs built like the redboy dogs? Why do people worry so much about long dead producing dog's pedigrees? I wouldn't care if he was sired by a redbone coonhound. Damn I shouldn't of said that because it will be the theory someone floats out there.

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Also anybody who thinks they know his lineage is deluding themselves. One thing I know for sure is if you weren't there when it took place then you don't know for sure. It is hard to for me to believe that a dog who has produced so many deep game dogs has a cur making up about a third of his pedigree. Maybe it is a testament to the breeding practices of The Kitten. It just seems as closely as the bred those dogs you would have seen a bunch of dogs like Sarge. I don't know.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Redboy was not a pre colby dog so I wouldn't expect him to be a stereotypical typical colby dog. People say he is supposedly a pure hemphill dog and neither him or the stuff off him are anything like the stereotypical ofrn so I guess the devils advocate thing works both ways. And I know you are jus saying who really knows but I still don't buy it.

11. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Yes it does work both ways. The Colby blood would explain why redboy clicked with jeep. I am going with he was traded by gypsys for gas just because its a more entertaining story. You are right he is not pure Colby. That is just the only part of the ped I can remember.

12. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

who wrote the article