1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Red Boy VS Bolio who was the better dog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by grave digger, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

gamest in show is given "most" of the time to a game loser

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

:winnertrophysign:

u like redboy/bolio over mayday dogs??

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

i prefer the bolio/redboy stuff myself...

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

What do you think about Garners Ghenhis to a pure redboy bitch?

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Both great strains that have stood the test of time. Both can stand on there own and both cross well with other strains. Period.

6. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

if you want to cross rbj w/garner stuff this is a proven cross i have one he was from the 1st time the two were stuck, littermate to gr.ch.duece,r&r loco 2xw,hls.rattler 1xw and another great 1 tht.likes to remain nameless.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

What about a pure redboy without the Jocko? Hollands haymaker kind of stuff.

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

That dog looks like it works real good. Checked out all the siblings......NICE!

9. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

ya not miles of mouth but ya gotta kill every hair on em to stopem 2x thanks ,still got a couple of these too theyre some good uns

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
  10. redgoodby...wut you mean bro?