1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

redboy and crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, Apr 30, 2005.

?

what the best redboy cross????

1. redboy/jocko

19 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. redboy/jeep

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. redboy/eli

7 vote(s)
    9.9%
  4. redboy/snooty

3 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. redboy/nigerino

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. pure redboy

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  7. others (please list ur choice)

8 vote(s)
    11.3%
  1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I am not looking to get a dog no time soon, due to containment reasons, but I never really heard any straight answers, what the best redboy cross, and what does redboy bring to the table?? feel free to tell me what other lines bring to the table?

2. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

anyone have any comments?

3. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

red boy dogs are natraly windid and box smart not mutch fore mouth.

redboy jeep is ben some good comp fore a while now.

4. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Most redboy dogs we've come across are pretty game, but have no mouth, and are dumb as rocks.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Jeep/Redboy cross=Tab or Redboy/Jocko=Grch Yellow then cross these two lines to make the Jeep/Redboy/Jocko cross which has worked for me on a consistant basis.

6. CRD

CRD Big Dog

STill Jeep x Redboy, Jocko is a best combination.

7. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

jeep/redboy/bolio

8. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

sorrells redboy/jocko

9. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

Boudreaux/Alligator/Reboy .plumbers gator bourdreux's hit man.. to narrow it down a bit ;)

10. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I like the redboy/jeep cross. RedBoy dogs are known for deep game, A whole lot of them turn on late. I wouldn't breed a pure redboy dog i would have to cross I don't see much pure redboy dogs winning in anything.

11. HCK

HCK Big Dog

I myself am trying the Redboy/Boyles cross.

12. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

That's a nice blood to cross with the RedBoy stuff I've seen the cross before and I like what I saw.

13. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Most of the redboy dogs I have seen, tend to turn on early...
    A good cross that was left out of the poll is redboy/snooty/bolio....
    BB

14. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

what do u get from boyles dogs?? I have never heard or read anything on them

15. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Lots & Lots & Lots of Boyles dogs out there...CH Emmitt, GR CH Wacko, Retard...list goes on and on and on ......
    BB

16. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

What are the opinions of Nigerino/RB? I've got an opportunity to get a pup off Bud bred to a RB bitch. I'll probably take a gamble on it, but wondering what others think of this cross...

17. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I'd take a gamble on it, I hear Bud is throwing real good...
    BB

18. SFK

SFK Top Dog

19. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Looks good on paper, my Honey bitch was bred to CH Emmitt when she was owned by another fella, and that had some pretty good results....
    BB