1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hempjocsorrlby, Sep 19, 2011.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Hey man!..I understand that all this is ur opinion but to me u are sooo far off!!...if u for one minute think that Eli Jr blood is barnstormers then u haven't seen any!!..art and nigerino was game as any dog u have mention dude!!...ur information is wayyy off!!..(IMO)

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

wats a high percentage blood line???....lol...just trying to get wat u are saying

3. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Aint nobody in competition with you crushbone man, that aint even the subject here. If you aint talking about REDBOY dogs then go and take yo pups to petsmarts or something.

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Competition????......Smh!!..u win!

5. john denver

john denver Big Dog

I bet that dog had his oil checked lmao haha

6. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

sorry but am telling from my own knowledge... and you can never judge a dogs style or performance based on the line, but you can have an idea of what the dog is capable of and his style. and your comment is way off... am not here to argue i just want to help others

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

My bad!!..u right!...Eli dogs are barnstormers!!...I was out of line to even think that Eli dogs aren't barnstormers!!....silly of me!!

8. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Most Eli dogs on this side of the world were and are barnstormers. Most Eli blood then were bred down from a dog named Kojack, bred on the most famous Eli dog named Bullyson. The latest Eli dogs are bred on Frisco/Chinaman, but most traits are common.
    The Boyles stuff we had here were bred from an import named Wahl's "Buck Junior", a son of Gr Ch Buster Brown. They were clever, well balanced and calculated animals and the curs you could count on one hand. Remeber we are not talking about individuals, but percentages. I bred one that was a hard barnstormer, but never curred, so we can say the common denominator would be clever, game & calculated animals.
    The Redboy stuff we've got here are not anything like the dogs overseas & I do not have enough experience about them to comment, although I'd like some of that blood to hit our shores. I simply love gamedogs, whether they win or not.
    Redboy dogs overseas I believe are true representatives of this trait, but bred right they come with the full package.
    I wish we had some.
    No facts, just my own fictional thoughts projected in words.

9. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

love sarcasm, just do your research before you make bold comments... no disrespect

10. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

thnx, you are totally right, but sometimes you just cant tell other's anything (Tool)

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Hear TG might have some good rb in his "secret recipe" don't matter he still producing them to do what they do.

12. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

13. ^^^^ of course it is.........

14. I guess your still mad that nobody could find those Frisco match reports. Life goes on. Stop hating.

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I love it when people say eli dogs are barn stormers but not as game and red boy dogs are dumbgame BLABLA FUCKINBLA, dude some of the gamest dogs I ever seen were Eli crosses. hell the hollingsworth shit we got rid of that shit it coudnt hunt around here, hell they were pretty game , so game they were good food for the garden, I love it when people THINK they need a strain to have good dogs, you want good dogs find someone in your area go look at ther dogs go to some hunts watch the dogs work THEN make up your mind. To be honest I think pure anything sucks, I meen once in a while you get a good one but Battle crosses are the way to go. all pure if for is to make the crosses, I dont want alot of red boy anyway, we had that shit too shy as hell most of the the only ones were the crossed ones.

16. Around here is correct. I think you have to take into consideration the area of the globe that you come from. What might be a proven performer one place, may not be in another. I think that is all the cat was trying to say. IMHO.

17. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

U are silly. and do not no anything...... high percentage bloodline line are dogs from lines that win more than they loose ( example rbj line or 6 bit...??? who has the higher percentage blood.....RBJ) .

18. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

You are right.... i also think that pure dogs dont do as well as the crosses, but i will say that some people breed on paper and some people breed on the dog ( so strains do not really matter) the dog makes the papers, the papers do not make the dog

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!!...Omg!!!....so wat line loses more then they win???...

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

G.I....u must have slept at a holiday inn hotel the last week or something!!???....lol