1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hempjocsorrlby, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

any dogs considered better than redboy.. and can carry a new line of his own.. like chinaman of eli..

2. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

How can u defined better than Redboy, you are asking to question here at one time black poison.

3. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

i dont know, just bored trying make a conversation lol

better in terms of his offspring and generation after that

4. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

If only you knew where to find some art kingfish stuff, u would have your answer

5. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

The chosen fews Major
    The chosen fews Sarge

6. If you really want to find some good Redboy dogs go to PIK. some of te best Boomer Rom, CH BOJACK and Thug dogs out there. not saying they are the only one but they throw pretty good dogs

7. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

So you wouldn't recommend mims?

8. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

look if your going with Redboy stock, just make sure its coming from a serious breeder with correctly checked stock producing winning #'s. Like I said alot of it is used as brood, not fast lane. So if you do see some hunting and winning, just imagine how many are going to waist. There are alot of yards you can pick up a redboy pup from in the south. Mimms pups are easy to come buy. Time, money, distance and whos word you trust if you have not seen the the dam and sire personally (Internet Dogging).

9. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

(Serious breeder) give example

10. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I would recomend Mims Dogs

11. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

If you dont know you dont know. I cant help you with that. That would be
    Dumd. Why do you ask so many ?'s. Do your research in private.

12. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

No.... Dumb is spelling dumb with to d's, Now that's dumb, but I was wondering if there was another Redboy breeder that has some good stock other then pik, that's all, chill 87,

13. Dude, what is with all the questions? You've asked and 4 people have mentioned PIK. What is the deal? Are you looking to find a kennel in your area for the investigation?

14. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Are you shopping?. If so call, its that easy. You could only say so much
    In the worlds eyes.

15. I don't think that is what it is. I think he is looking to gain info on someone in his area. The Red Boy dog or breeder that he is looking for has not been mentioned.

16. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Well I think dumb is when you don't know that 2 is spelt "TWO"

17. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

thanks lakewood and 87 I appreciate it. sorry for giving yall the wrong inpression, I was looking for something else, I have a dog off Boomer already, but I will try a different way thanks a lot guys.

18. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

No problem. Hows the the bottom on that Boomer pup? I just picked up a pup from the Boomer jr X Spook litter. Dam good looking pup.

19. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

U must have got it yesterday, Hun

20. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

White or red