1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

redboy/jeep/rascal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by jbpits91, Aug 13, 2012.

1. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

anyone know of any good kennels/breeders with this bloodline. only looking for game bloodline. please no american bully kennels only pure apbt. thanks

2. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Put in some work and look, it's the most popular 3 way cross on the planet. What state are you in and I can give you at least 5 people that run it in your state alone.

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Around here u can trow a rock anyway and u will hit a jeepredrascal dog lol

4. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

preciate the replys, i live just outside charlotte in North carolina. whenevr i try to look for breeders i seem to only find american bullies. i rele appreciate the help.

5. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Google Peds online, sign up and take your pick. There will be hundreds of litters and grown dogs to pick from.

6. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

thanks frozeneli

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

ton of em in your area.

8. taylor324

taylor324 Pup

minnesota??

9. shaman

shaman Big Dog

this some funny shit hahahaha