1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

reds

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kuntry, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

http://reddragonkennels.tripod.com/ this is a guy I went to school with and I got a red female off of a storm dog he had. Sage my red one is off these dogs. Are they mutts or good bloodlines?

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

The question is do you like the dogs? There camelot/dangerzone/Castillo type dogs. They are know to be lagre dogs that can reach to 100 pounds

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

They are poop.

4. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Well she turned out to be a good house dog at my ex wifes house. I don't know much on ancestors or peds at all so I was asking.

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Is that your final answer??:D

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

LOL, I am gonna have to say yes.

7. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

NICE!!!! I knew I liked this site. My lil experience is high prey drive.

8. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

They make good hog hunters, catch dogs that is. :D

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Yeah i got a buddy who has some gladiators stuff from canada with dangerzone crossed in to then and that what he use his for

10. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Kenny said he was doing time trials with them up around augusta, I haven't stayed in touch with him though.

11. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

a few hunters use em in fl with success as hog dogs. bout it.

12. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

man that's good to hear

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

not something i would want but depending on the task you want, might be the best thing cooking.... i doubt it tho lol

14. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

camelot bloodline would depend on the source the camelot blood is coming from. There is now two camelot blood, one that is purebred apbt and one that is known to have DDB mixed in there. The bully camelot bloodline is known excel in weightpull, but also known to overheat and lack the drive that the original camelot bloodline has.

castillo bloodline is a line started by tekla castillo for the sole purpose of conformation and have also been known to do well and excel in the weightpull circuit. They tend to average around the average size of an apbt, except they lack the abilities of a working dog, but they are meant for show.

Dangerzone, these dogs have been used with success as hog dogs and can work.

15. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

those gladiator stuff ain't cheap. which ones did he cross out of?

16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

+1................