1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Reg W/ AADR ?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by JRSPITS, Oct 24, 2008.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I know AADR just changed their policy on registration; requiring proof from another registry. Does anyone know how strict they are on this?

I haven't gotten the ADBA papers back on my pup yet and I want to show her next weekend. I should have them in time but its getting close.

2. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

i have no experienece but if u can get a # call them and ask.:)

3. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

I just had a question about this and emailed them, this is what I got back:
    " Hello, Through the end of this year we are accepting dogs for our "foundation certificate". You will get a certificate of ownership that will allow you to compete in our events, but it shows that the dog's lineage is unknown. You can download our single registration form from our website and fill out what you know about your dog and send it in. The fee for this certificate is $15. Thanks, Andrea "

4. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I knew her pedigree and lineage but didn't have her papers yet. I did get them in time even though I hadn't transfered ownership.

She was registered w/AADR with no questions asked.

5. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

do you have the AADR WEbsite? I CAnt Find it

6. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

It is now www.aadrdogs.com

Hopefully you can get squared away in time ! I personally had the same issue with the UKC at one point. Sent in papers but did not get them back in time for a show. So I called and they gave me the dogs registration number over the telephone. Also, be aware that the registry may charge you for a TEMPORARY NUMBER as the UKC will if your papers are not there in time but you want a number to use to carry you over untill you recieve your registration and pedigree.

Good luck!!