1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Registery service??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Redtail74, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Can anyone give me info on some good registeries other than ADBA. I tried to go to BFKC off of lawless but the site doesnt come up but I would like to look into some other also.

2. BDK

BDK oo7

hey man whats up BFKC are super great ppl they do not and have never had a website prob will never have one if you wanna some info write them the addy is

BONA FIDE KENNEL CLUB
    BOX 828 WELDON N.C 27890

TRY THAT SEE IF THAT HELPS IF YOU USE THEM I THINK YOU WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY

3. AC

AC Big Dog

I've just now started using adba. They sure do take their sweet time sending the paperwork LoL but I think I'm going to stick with them for a while and yeah BFKC is a great registry a good friend of mine uses them.

4. BDK

BDK oo7

Yes we here at BOONDOCKKENNELS have used both services.We have found like you that adba likes to take there sweet time .Even if you pay rush service fees!So we now only use BFKC they are really good people and are very fast .They make sure you get your money worth .Also the fees are a lot cheaper>>>>>>>>>BDK'S LADY P.S> ISNT BOONDOCK GREAT :D

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

If we register dogs we use the BFKC...most of what we do now is just hand written peds thru trustworthy folks...

BB

6. Dallas

Dallas Pup

what is bfkc????

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

The Bona Fide Kennel Club...ran by C. Mims

BB