1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

registration question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jr102770, Aug 27, 2008.

1. jr102770

jr102770 Pup

i have a pup . the dam is reg with the ADBA and the sire is reg with UKC.
    i have been told different things by both registrys over the last few calls i have made with them. im wrondering if anybody here knows(from experience,maybe done the same thing?) if its possible to register my dog wiht the adba even though the father is not adba registered. ?

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Check out the ADBA site. There are step by step instructions for single registration there.

3. it is my understanding that this dog is registerable as long as atleast 3 gens are recorded in the UKC database...

from the ABDA's page on single dog registration...
    http://www.adbadog.com/p_pdetails.asp?fpid=5&pg=5

"If the dogs in your pedigree are not found in the existing ADBA files we will ask for pedigree verification. This means that you will need to submit a copy of the organization papers (U.K.C., A.K.C.,etc) where the pedigree information was taken from."

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yep, you should be able to register the father with the ADBA since he is registered with the UKC.