1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rehoming 4 month old blue pit

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Leooo, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Leooo

Leooo Pup

Hi

I am moving to a place that does not allow pits and I have no other choice right now. I found this guy at 8 weeks old as stray. He LOVES people and kids. He's a little defensive at first with other dogs but he warms up to them. He does play rough with other dogs though. He is almost done with all his shots. I would really like an avid poster of this forum to take him and pit bull experience is a must. Also, if for any reason you cannot keep him I would like to be contacted so I can help find him another home. He is an amazing dog, and everyone that meets him falls in love with him. He means the world to me. :(

Please email me at PM me for a quick response. Thank you. I can send pics via email.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I hope you find your dog a good home. It sucks having to get rid of your best friend. Good Luck to you.

3. Leooo

Leooo Pup

thank you.

4. Leooo

Leooo Pup

Is there anyone that could take him on the forum? I have been trying to contact local rescues and no kill shelters and nobody has responded. I don't have too much time. I have posted him on craigslist but most emails I get are kind of sketchy!

5. sega

sega Big Dog

hide yr dog n keep him. ive done it b 4 . dont give up yr pet, chances r he aint gonna end up in a good spot, as in a death camp "SPCA". why cant you keep him if you dont mind me asking? rememeber you can always smuggle him in and hide him. ive hid dogs from my landlord for like 7 months b 4 found out cause i chose to tell him

6. jkpitts

jkpitts Pup

Did u ever get em a home?i a little late on this thread but was curiuos...lol