1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Reminder about Show in Sedalia Missouri

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by sedaliapitbulls, Aug 20, 2006.

1. I just wanted to post a reminder about the ADBA show here in sedalia missouri september 16 and 17 hope to see you guys there. I will be working with the club at the show in the weight pull section just look me up. if you decide to come to it.

INFORMATION:

Sedalia Missouri
    Missouri State Fairgrounds
    Swine Pavilian
    September 16 and 17 coming less than 1 month.

A/A and ch of ch classes with/ pre regestration

judges choice fun event
    I dont know what the fun event for weight pull

50/50 raffle
    Item display raffel Will be nice I have been traveling all over the place to get donations. Even got wallmart to donate. I know there is going to be dog food from MFA and I havn,t went to wallmart to pick out items they only donated $25.00 worth of merchandice of my choice.
    I think I am going to throw in a small crate depends on how many I am going to use with my new dogs.

I am also donating $100 of merchandice of my choice from wallmart as well out of my own pocket. Make sujections.

Waterloo industries company I work for Is thinking about donating a Toolbox for the raffel as well. This is just items from me. I am still looking orchlands told me to come back closer to the show and they might donate as well.

Forgive me I am just so excited to have this show right in my home town in my own back yard. I feel this is going to be an excelent show with a great tournout. I dont know exactelly what fun events we are having because I missed the club meeting I will find out next week and keep us posted.

Also if you are going let me know so I can look for ya.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Man theres ALOT of shows this same weekend, the Ga show is the same weekend ;)

3. yah even nationals coming up in october.

4. 65360pits

65360pits Pup

hey sedalia pits im from your same area....u have myspace or facebook?? I kinda wasnt aware of any one around into pits as well besides
    young punks lol