1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rep. Paul Wesselhoft Moore, OK

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dog, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Dog

Dog Pup

I posted this in another thread but someone didn't like it there so I removed it.

Better than a breed specific law but still.

Rep. Paul Wesselhoft Who was trying to get a statewide ban changed his tune but he still talks negative about the breed. Just a means to an end for him.

http://newsok.com/article/3085574

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  2. What a complete A$$.....Gee I hope too many dont think this way...but then again....I guess when those pit bulls dont do anything to anyone, he will be eating his own words....

3. Dog

Dog Pup

Thank you I meant to hightlight that part but forgot. lol

4. Dog

Dog Pup

I just saw on the news a story of a girl that got bit a year ago. Thenn they bring this up. lol It is funny what the media will do. I am surprised there hasn't been more about Vick here but luckily I havn't seen or heard much about it.

5. That goes to show how unreliable the media is...they only report what's hot, and making sales. As far as I can tell with Vick's trial being postponed until Nov. after his not guilty plea the kettle has cooled. Couple that with the recent escapades of the likes of Lindsay Lohan and the Vick story has lost some steam. The last few days I've not noticed much Vick news unless I was specifically watching sports networks (ie ESPN)...but maybe that's just the case in my neck of the woods.