1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

REQUEST/IMAGES: Housing

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JCleve86, Jan 6, 2006.

1. JCleve86

JCleve86 Big Dog

Hey all...I'm doing a little bit on secure, well planned housing for bully dogs over at apbtconformation.com. I'm looking for images of good doggy set-ups (secure, stimulating, etc.) that either belong to you or that you have permission to use...I absolutely need permission to use the images since they may very well end up being used over there.

I know some folks here do tie-outs, which is fine, but if so...it would need to be more complex than a dog on a chain. Show his house, show the set-up...otherwise it looks like I'm reccomending that folks tie their dogs up and forget about them, as most folks assume when they see chained dogs. For the record, I will not be reccomending tying dogs out due to the much higher security risk...but if it's up to me, I will discuss the merits of tie-outs if in more appropriate areas (read: not in the middle of New York City). This isn't going to be a "chaining your dogs is CRUEL" type of dealat all, I just personally feel there are more secure ways to keep dogs, and thus may not reccomend it...if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any help...much appreciated!

2. JCleve86

JCleve86 Big Dog

Nothing? Not even a picture of a leash? Why, you no good sons of...

No, I kid. I KNOW some of you have very reliable tie-outs...if you don't feel like digging through your photos thats fine...if you can just leave me a note here saying "feel free to steal my pictures" that would suffice. I would like some nice images of GOOD tie outs so that should folks choose to go that route they can do it right.

If ANYBODY has a nice kennel set up, pretty please post here!!! I'll love you forever! (Well...I won't go that far...I will thank you profusely though!)

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'll see if I can get a digi cam and get a pic of one for ya.

4. JCleve86

JCleve86 Big Dog

Sweet! Thanks!

Also...I live in the Pacific Northwest...anybody in the region who would feel comfortable inviting me over for a "kennel tour," so to speak...I'd be more than happy.