1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rescue

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by chloesredboy, Jan 20, 2007.

1. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Thank you to everyone who responded to my dilema about the pit next to door to my brothers house. My sister-in-law just called to tell me that the dog was back at their house.There is about a foot of snow on the ground now and still snowing she said he is much skinnier than last time.They are going to keep him tonight and I will pick him up after work tomorrow.I will post pics tomorrow night if anyone can tell me how,I know how to add to my gallery but not how to post them in thread.Also any suggestions on how to get his weight up?Once again thank you to everyone who replied.I really think it is the right thing to do.