1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Research

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Newbie2016, Jul 20, 2016.

1. niko

niko CH Dog

I would much rather have my 45 Springfield then relying on my dog to protect me....good luck with that :)

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Very true. Dogs are not the brightest animals and I wouldn't really rely on one for the protection of my home other than they bark. Years ago My house got broken into and I came home to my dog barking outside of my front door. The fucks that broke in simply opened the screen door and stood behind it. As the dog came running out they slipped in and shut the door. Now, ones protection is barking at the robbers stealing your shit inside your house while the damn dog is outside unable to do squat. Lesson I learned was, don't rely on a dog to protect things.

Dred Lok Kennels and niko like this.
  3. There are strict gun laws in Europe. You cant buy, own or use a gun. Even If someone breaks in your house, you are not allowed to shoot him. The best way to deter a burglar is to own a dog. In Austria, Germany and Switzerland (I lived in all 3 Countries) the people are shitting in their pants if they see a Pit Bull/Rottweiler/Bull Terrier/Doberman/Shepard. Just few people are crazy enough to attack a dog without a gun.

Sorry to hear about the theft.

4. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Maybe most APBT fanciers dislike these dogs used for man work ,,,,people dangerous APBT ,,,is what gets them banned in Cities , states , counties ,,,

bamaman likes this.
  5. niko

niko CH Dog

Ain't that a bitch lol...I'm only laughing cause something similiar happened to me,burglar came in dog came running burglar shuts door burglar steals my shit lol

AGK likes this.
  6. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Not all apbts will protect, or all any dog breed.. lol.. Had a heavy rbj bicth, had 12 pups on tit, I was in chain path , stupid ass tweeker neighbor walks up starting shit, I thought for sure with pups she'd eat his ass.. nope she sniffed & walked off laid down.. however Mr 1911 convinced him to hit the brush.. I did have and kept a man eating sumbitch once, he wanted to put his mouth on anything living, besides me.. Anything & everything. . But he was good at his job.. I ended sending him to an old timer because he was to "thirsty".. Savage. ..

7. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

A dog may deter the Junkie or opportunist burglar but if someone wants your stuff bad enough they will be able to poison, drug, bribe or kill pretty much any guard dog you have. If people can break into a garden and steal, then kill, this imported Presa Canario on Christmas Eve 2015, they probably can do the same to most dogs if they are determined enough.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...es-first-public-appeal-over-killing-of-a-dog/

niko, reddirt redneck and bamaman like this.
  8. That's ture! If a scumbag will take his time and planning long enugh, he will find a way to kill your dog.