1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Revolution

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Big River Kennels, Jul 10, 2004.

1. I Have Found That A New Type Of Drug Called Revolution Is Making The Waves. It Is An Ointment That You Put On The Dogs Back Betwween The Shoulder Blades. It Fights Off Ticks, Fleas Internal Parasites, And Flies And Any Other Insect. Check It Out At Your Local Vet. Application Is Once Per Month.

AC likes this.
  2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i'll have to check it out

3. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Yeah I'll have to look into this also.

4. AC

AC Big Dog

That's definetly a great product. I personally use frontline and have had awesome results with fleas and ticks.

5. Bluto

Bluto Pup

Revolution huh? Do you know the price of this stuff?

6. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

I'm trying it out on one of my dogs now. It's $76 for a 6 month supply if your dog's over 40lbs.

7. gator

gator Big Dog

I have heard of the frontline and a couple other products but that is a new one.

8. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Revolution has been around here a little while. A couple years, at least.

9. yeah the price varies mine is under 40 pounds and it cost about 48 dollars. One of the dogs I took in awhile back, was so infested with ticks he had at least 40 on him. when I got this dog I rushed him to the vet, we applied the revolution and in about 3 hours, there was not one tick on him all had died. this stuff is excellent.