1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rice and shine!

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by joelkckit, Aug 31, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

RICE AND SHINE! hello guys just want to ask whats the nutrition u can get from rice aside from carbs? anyway I just wonder cuz the most natives dogs in the P.I. only eats left over and their main food is rice. and take note they don't have any wormings and vaccines but they survive and have a strong body. tnx God Bless! ;)

2. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

rice is a filler

3. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

He is not talking about in kibble he means in general just eating it.

4. rice has protein in it and vitamins and minerals but not as much as beef.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Rice is pretty much a filler in general. You can use it to stretch food to put weight on your dog but as far as nutrition goes I could think of a million things I'd rather feed

6. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

tnx. anyway feeding rice as a filler rather than corn is better. ryt?

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yes, corn is pointless

8. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

tot so. tnx sir