1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Richard Strattons books

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crash97, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I have three of the four books by Stratton, and was wondering if anyone would like to comment on the books. Informative/B.S./Misleading/etc. ?

2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

The books are ok and great for beginners.....

3. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

What books would you suggest for those of us a step or two up from beginner.

4. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Ed Faron has a real good book....I hear Hammonds and Crenshaw's books are also good.....

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I know The Complete Gamedog. But what are the other two titles

6. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i own all 4 they are good books espcially for the history.

7. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I was unsure how credible he was, as we all know trying to get people to agree on anything is difficult. And our breeds history is a spotty one at points. lol

8. gator

gator Big Dog

Stratton has alot of knowledge and although he was really never in the game he was around the game and alot of the players for quite sometime.

9. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

IMO the Stratton books are just history. More or less Basic history of the Breed and partial history of the Game. They are however good books none the less.