1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rip dino ( dina dean aka king size)

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by butterflygemini, Feb 3, 2010.

?

my fiance wants a gotti / razor edge blue linje pup...is this a good bloodline? tjo

Poll closed Mar 5, 2010.
  1. yes

6.7%
  2. no

93.3%
  3. explain

3.3%
  4. try this one instead...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HELLO i AM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT THIS THREAD REALLY TOUCHED ME BECAUSE MY FIRST PITTBULL THAT I RAISED FROM 4 WEEKS OLD DIED...1/29/10 HE WAS 5 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM...I CAME HOME AND FOUND HIM...DECEASED. I HAVE SOOO MANY FOND MEMORIES OF HIM LIKE WATCHING HIM "PLAY WATCHDOG" FROM HIS STUMP IN THE BACKYARD...TO CHASING AWAY A WOULD BE PUPPY THIEF WHEN HE WAS ONLY 9 MONTHS OLD!!!!! DINO WAS AMAZING AND HE LOVED HIS FAMILY SOOO MUCH...HE HAS DEFENDED US PROTECTED US AND PROVIDED YEARS OF LAUGHTER AND THANK GOD I HAVE HIS DAUGHTER SO I AM HOPING TO GET MORE YEARS OF MEMORIES FROM THE CLOSEST THING I CAN GET TO MY SUPER KING SIZE LOL HE LOVED THAT NAME...OHHH DID I MENTION HE COULD UNDERSTAND PERFECT ENGLISH??? AND I SWEAR HE SAID MA MA A FEW TIMES LOL:dogstare:

Attached Files:

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Sorry for your loss. Personally I'm not a fan of the RE/Gotti line but it sounds like a good fit for you.

You may also want to look into Watchdog, they tend to be more athletic dogs and while not all of them are blue they do throw their fair share... There is another line but I'm not sure, no experience with Bully lines. You will probably get more help over at pitbull-chat

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
  3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

4. Well it really depends on wat ur looking for in the dog. Gotti dogs tend to be "bullier" which means heavier set. They r usually short and heavy. I have known some edge dogs to throw faults like skin conditions, kinked tails, over/under bites. Gotti blood throws easty westy feet which means their feet point outward (not a pretty site). Pm me if u want any more info or an info on some good "bully breeders"

5. SevenSins

SevenSins Forget The Dog, Beware Of Owner Administrator

"Is that a good bloodline?" It can be, depending on the dogs, and whether they're registering them as APBTs or as Am.Bullies. If you want an AADR or ABKC dog registered as American Bully, fine, but research as you would any other breed, and good luck finding a breeder that's truly in it for the dogs.

This is coming from someone that actually likes some Am.Bullies, in the same way I like EBs and some other nonfunctional pet breeds, so take that for what it's worth.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

damn sorry for your loss.... i wonder what happned to him? do yall haveany ideas?

7. Someone told me he had a seizure... Other than that I don't know. He was acting kinda strange like bein distant not wanting to come to us so I thought maybe he had rabies.. But don't they go crazy? I got lots of raccons and squirrels around my house:mad:

8. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

Oh no I'm so sorry for your lost and welcome!!!

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Sorry for your loss, it always sucks to lose one.

On another note, lol, who are the 2 people that said yes in that poll, did ya's fall and bump your head before voting...lmao

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

ha, actually I think I voted yes. If you want a blue bully then I figured RE/Gotti is where you want to look. Then again I don't know much about bully lines or care to.

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

lol I wouldn't know what to tell him myself, I know nothing about those dogs nor do I care to, they look like walking health problems . Not really sure why anyone would want one but to each their own, Those are probally the only 2 bully lines I know.

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

got that right, a damn money pit. those bully owners are putting a lot of vet's kids through college.

Edit: I still highly recommend TNT or Watchdog line dogs. Not really bullys but they're a lot more athletic and not such a huge health risk IMO. And many of them come in blue. Don't get a breeder that specializes in blue, find a honest one and a blue pup won't be hard to get.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  13. Real sorry to hear about your dog passing. If your looking for a long term buddy I would stick with an apbt not a bully dog.
    Those dogs that you speak of are not pit bulls. They are american bullies.
    I personally don't like them, most are overweight and have lot's of health problems. Most cant be outside in heat over 85 degrees and they have joint issues for being so heavy and wide and being so short. They also carry demodex mange from bad breeding. I would resist the urge to get a dog of that breed. Those dogs are a hot commodity right now but I have already been seeing people moving away from them. I personally had a guy buy a pup off me that had a pup that he spent over 3 grand on, and it was actually so bow legged that it was having health problems and he just got tired of the crap. The features that make those dogs attractive are the same features that make them very unhealthy . Why create an animal that is going to suffer just standing on its own legs?