1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RIP Jasmine (Cane Corso)

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by APBTlover09, Jun 6, 2010.

1. my man wanted me to make a memorial post for his beloved Cane Corso. [​IMG] :'(

due to, Fear Aggression/Fear biting and after she bit my man, Jasmine went to the bridge April 10th, 2010. his heart is still broken. [​IMG] :'(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
  2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Sorry for the loss. RIP

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

that sucks, RIP

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Did the right thing. Can't say I am sorry about you being a responsible owner.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

bit its owner?...if so you done the right thing imo:cool:

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

good thing u took care of the problem that way, but i know that's still a hard thing to have to deal with. rip:(

7. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Sorry for your loss. It's an extremely difficult decision to make. Take heart, it was the right one for you, your man and the breed.

RIP Jasmine