1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rocca's Iceman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by B-I-Z, Aug 15, 2004.

1. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

Anyone have any info on this dog?

2. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I found the ped... and I remember reading about him in Frank's last book.... On paper, he looks good... but... Cant say for sure.... Im liking the rocca blood, but alot of peaple are saying they don't have much luck with it.... Patience is virtue.... I like the older blood anyway... but... your call...

3. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

thanks for the ped...imo the most important thing one can learn is patience, for all things in life....its a virtue indeed

4. phill

phill Top Dog

5. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

i dont to much about the rocca stuff just what i have read i no his stonewall stuff was his more modern day blood an his oldschool blood was based off cherrybomb witch was hetricks blood but from what i've read he had first class dogs

6. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

A friend of mine bought Diamond Head from Frank.He beat Ch. ChinaBuck with him.China was a killer at the time.Frank bought him back from Tim and used him for breeding.Frank had some good dogs and was a very smart and honest man.I'm still friends with him today.

7. phill

phill Top Dog

oh yeah he's a cool guy funny i been searching this ped down boom page 28 of the new gazette shows a dog with the dog i'm talkin abouts littermate VALDEZ RUBIA a genoration back from where i have it and like what we have ontop of it a lot better ,, it was a very good bitch,,we call oso's and rubia's littermate black jackie

8. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

last time i talked to mr rocca he told me he only had a house dog an didnt breed any more but yes hes a real nice an honest dog man i should say

9. phill

phill Top Dog

not sayin i'm lookin just anything about the above dogs ped i did breed to a littermate of that dog and the dog produced is a black male and we call him black jack

10. phill

phill Top Dog

11. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

ok hes bread real nice phill sum nice boyles bolio blood in him wish u the best on ur breeding

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

So that cross worked out well Phill? Don't think I've seen that dog. I have a new stud down from that stuff, I'll pm you the ped

13. phill

phill Top Dog

just finishing what i started with the 3 peds i posted was the first feww years i was breeding thaught i could make a few bucks selling pups didn't work out now i plan on useing all 3 of them and the buddy x trixie that my friend has and he's real good just like his uncles,,,

14. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Most of his old school stuff was ch reddog rom to red gal a sorrells bitch

15. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

I remember reading about a dog named iceman
    That made "ch" but all i remember is the dog was
    White ! Could this be the same dog ?

Nmdogs

16. phill

phill Top Dog

i never saw a photo ,, i didn't keep track of the litter was more concerened in makeing some cash sellin pups , like i do with litters now i can easly say that cus in 3 more twards 4 years we only produced 8 pups ,,

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

18. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Frank bred Biddy from Red Dog/RedGal.Biddy was a hell of a dog winning 3 or 4.She won in Europe,Canada,USA.She beat some good dogs in the process like Miss Bandit.Ken thought he had that one in the bag because Bandit was Tornado's sister and a very good dog.

19. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

20. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Thanks for posting that pic.I can't post any pics right now.Frank really was proud of Biddy he sent me several pics of her.She was a lean Bulldog but dam she was something.