1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Roll Call: Lets see those Eli hounds/Crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Naustroms, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good shit rbg. get some new ones of that toby mutt up

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Toby Mutt Is R.I.P.

3. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

His tail looks fine to me, doesn't look fuzzy at all. He also doesn't look like a staff at all LOL.

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Look Closer !! lmao

5. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL, kinda hard to see the fuzz on the boy from the pic. Does he have longer hair than normal? If that's the case, keep the boy inside cuz cold weather causes their hairs to grow out.

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

if ya cant see the fuzz look deep into his eyes and you will see the cur in him...lmmfao

7. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I got you. Well if it means anything, he is a better looking cur than most LOL

8. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

this is a great thread..plenty of beautiful pics and alot of wonderful dogs on here...keep em coming guys and gals...;)

i have plenty of pics to share also but how do i post a regular pic that isn't on a pedigree?
    any help would be greatly appreciated...:dogtongue:
    here's one I'm loving more and more everyday..

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
  9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

right click, copy & paste

10. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

yeah i can do that already with the pics on the peds like the pic above..but how do i post regular pics from my computer.???

thanks for the help tho laced..it was greatly appreciated..

11. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You can upload them to tinypic.com

12. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Good looking fella right there.

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

bigtex you can use a site like imageshack | link or you can create an album on your profile here. with a album you get a imagecode for each picture that you can use in your posts

14. preme

preme CH Dog

15. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

thank naustro...it was easy...good looking out ;)

jeep /eli/ rb

[​IMG]

heavy eli

[​IMG]

thanks also kayo...i will try that sight too...appreciate it..:dogtongue:

what's up mac? it's been a hot minute..hope all is well...how are those Gorgas hounds of yours doing?

16. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

its verry nice and relaxing to see such of fine dogs!! greaht you all share it!!
    verry fine threaht:):)

17. preme

preme CH Dog

18. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Whats tha deal bigtex? Mayne the hounds are great, that Oreo pup is huge, standing @ 55lbs and lean. Waiting to get some of that good ole Monster blood from someone I know of.;)

19. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

he sure is a good looking dog mac, i know your proud..how's the female coming along? hey i got plenty of pics of oreo...if you want shoot me an email address and ill shoot you some...

monsters here man..getting up there in age but he's living it up..:D

[​IMG][​IMG]

20. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

just another gyp pup

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010