1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Roll tide!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crushbones, Oct 1, 2011.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I would luv for Boise st to play auburn, ala, lsu, fla, s.carolina!!...wouldn't even be a game!!...now they did beat ga but ga has been on the down side for a couple of years now!..u see wat happen to them when ga did have a team, they mutted them!!...i want to see a rematch wit ga and I'd bet watever they will beat them!!..Boise is not ready for the better teams in the sec!..now any othe conference, yeah they can hang with the best of them!!..I pray they go undefeated and have to play another sec school in a bowl game!!!...blowout!!

2. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

Really? boise st is shits! they play a high school schedule. not to mention they use a blue field as an advantage and have the upper hand on the crappy teams they play

3. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

yeah they get their little boise st booties took