1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rom, por & ep points

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by solid1kennels, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Rom, por & ep points

Can anyone fill me in on the correct points needed in order to gain the titles of ROM, POR & EP.

I'm aware that EP is the European version of ROM but the points needed for title are different from my understanding.

Also is there any other equivalents in other areas of the world.

2. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Re: Rom, por & ep points

Copy n pasted

Differences of opinion on the breed has led to the fact that in 1909 some breeders, headed by Guy McCord formed their own association -American Dog Breeders Association (ADBA). In 1951, the leadership of the Association passed to Frank Ferris, and in 1976 at the helm ADBA got famous Pittman Ralph Greenwood. 3 works helped him to his wife -Renee Greenwood and children. After the death of Ralph Greenwood ADBA led and successfully managed by the Association in our day, his daughter Kate Greenwood. ADBA purely American organization has become international and it registers dogs Pittman world. U.S. law does not allow ADBA officially support lyudeq using pitbull for its intended purpose. The main task is to conduct registration ADBA pedigree books and education, allowing legally exist and prosper breed. An important component of this work is to conduct formal competitions pitbull, such as konformeyshn show (conformation show) and Veit-Pulling (competition for pulling heavy loads). As a result of competition Veith Pulling the winners are given the title of Asc, and Asc of asses, the best dog in the show konformeyshn assigned titles Champion and Grand Champion. Fighting Championship and recording contract matches are Sporting Dog Journal (SDJ). In this magazine reports on the matches come from all over the world. Titles are given to dogs fighting champions win three matches of contract, in order to become a Grand Champion fighter must win five matches and did not lose a single one. Uninitiated may seem, well, what nonsense a -gain 3 or 5 games. However, any gains may be the last, so much physical strength and health takes every match. Over 25 years of its existence SDJ registered only 87 Grand Champion males and 29 -bitches and this despite the fact that each year, more than fifteen hundred matches. The most honorable to pit bull is the assignment of title ROM (Register Of Merit -List of Honor). This title awarded best manufacturers, which gave the world no less than 3 Champions (since 1996 no less than 4). In February 1997 a list of ROM among 60 dogs and 29 bitches. Breeding pitbull -a very difficult task. The fact that the main breed characteristics -presence of game.

3. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

NICE piece of read:)

4. Re: Rom, por & ep points

Appreciate that info mate I knew there was a 3 dog minimum but didn't no it was changed to 4 minimum thanks

5. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I thought it waz 4 for (M) & 3 for (F);)

6. Re: Rom, por & ep points

x2......................................

7. Re: Rom, por & ep points

On the read it never specified male or female and neither did I my assumption was that the female minimum had been moved up

8. Bogey

Bogey Pup

Nice and informative article.... :)

9. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

The EP system is no longer in use...R

10. preme

preme CH Dog

PRODUCER OF RECORD

The Producer of Record (POR) is a title which was set up to reflect the true nature of a dogs ability to produce. A great producer does one thing, and that is produce bulldogs consistently. It is the sole duty of the POR title to reflect the genetic ability of these bulldogs.

These bulldogs are found and reflected upon in many ways, what the POR does, is unique. All aspect and accomplishments of their offspring, is weighed and then measured next to consistency. The POR system is very simple, and direct.

All bulldogs will have their offspring's accomplishments listed in this fashion, with no exceptions.

(during a show)
    A dog that curs............ -3.0 points
    A dog picked up game....... 1.0 point
    1st win.................... 1.0 point
    2nd win.................... 2.0 points
    3rd win.................... 3.0 points
    4th win.................... 4.0 points
    5th win or more............ 5.0 points

Example.... A dog who has won 2, and picked up game on its 3rd would receive 1.0 point for its 1st, 2.0 points for its 2nd, and 1.0 point for being picked up game. Total = 4 points for its sire and dam.

(producing producers)
    Every dog that produces a POR, they are to receive 6.0 points.

Example.... A dog has produced 2 POR dogs, they are to receive 12.0 points.

OVERALL

Each point will only account for 2 dogs, 1.0 point = 2 offspring. (if a dog has 20 points, they can have no more than 40 offspring. If a dog has 50 points, they can have no more than 100 offspring)

Any dog who does not have enough points to account for its offspring, does not deserve the POR title.

Example.... A bitch that has 10.0 points, and 20 or less offspring, she has reached the POR title. If the same bitch has 21 offspring and only 10.0 points, she is not POR.

There is no difference in the scoring for males and females, all are held to the same standard, and must not exceed the points to offspring ratio.

Walow likes this.
  11. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Euro Producer
    <O:p</O:p
    Just use the EP list and count the wins of the male or female offspring<O:p></O:p>
    The chart is as follows<O:p></O:p>
    1 Time Winner equals 0.5 points<O:p></O:p>
    2 Time Winner equals 1.0 points<O:p></O:p>
    3 Time Winner equals 2.0 points<O:p></O:p>
    4 Time Winner equals 3.0 points<O:p></O:p>
    5 Time Winner equals 4.0 points<O:p></O:p>
    Before applying for the list male or female must have produced at least 1 champion<O:p></O:p>
    Now as soon as the male reaches 6 points he will be put on the list<O:p></O:p>
    Same goes for the female who reaches 4 points<O:p></O:p>
    We are working on a list right now

12. Re: Rom, por & ep points

Thank you all guys appreciate the intel always good to get the facts and build knowledge of what we love

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

This is fabricated bullshit.. There is no consensus on gameness or what is a cur. It was simply 1 pt for winning and 1 extra point when reaching Ch & GrCh status. No points taken away no points for making a hard scratch or half a point for taking 3 sec count. 1 pt for a win that is it. A system that was created for bulldogs who got bred less than the famous ones.. Where do some of this shit get made up at?

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

POR for males - 15 points, 1 point for every win plus 1 bonus point for CH and 2 bonus points for GR CH.
    POR for females - 10 points, 1 point for every win plus 1 bonus point for CH and 2 bonus points for GR CH.

15. preme

preme CH Dog

Taken from another board rye ...

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Preme wasnt aimed at you bro.. My apologies if it seemed that way..

17. preme

preme CH Dog

no problem i didnt take it anyway bro ..
    p

18. G.S.K.

G.S.K. Pup

so also in europe?

19. G.S.K.

G.S.K. Pup

POR for males - 15 points, 1 point for every win plus 1 bonus point for CH and 2 bonus points for GR CH.
    POR for females - 10 points, 1 point for every win plus 1 bonus point for CH and 2 bonus points for GR CH.

so also in europe?

20. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

I believe the difference has also been there... And I had a rsn why....but the weed took it right out my mind! Lol.....