1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ross Red Devil 8xw (Creed's Iron Dusty)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mfern004, May 4, 2010.

1. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Khan man, Ammons doesn't own RD dogs.

2. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I don't think you do cause see I don't use peds online. Nor do I register dogs. I don't like the publiicity. I hand write peds but I don't really sell a lot of animals outside of camp. So I don't really get asked to either.

3. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

I thought you were saying he lived in Kankakee. It wasn't said he was at a dog show. Either way he never had long blond hair and never looked like a surfer. Them dog's were along time ago. The dog's from sugar mountain didn't work out and the tight Zeke bitch we had didn't either. It happens. Big Chris payed for dog's but couldn't pick them up you probably no why. The other camp said different about Belle.The other dog was off Briar if i remember right. The dog's C.T. had were years before Steve's passing. Have a nice day.:)

4. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

LMAO then how in the world do you even know for sure there is any I.K. dogs in the pedigree?Hand written pedigrees can say anything.Unless you know for sure it came from I.K., as in you got it there, then you really don't know what you have or why it acts the way they do with people....

5. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Yes, Todd did have bleach blonde hair. It was funny seeing him look like that.As it was posted he was talked to for a while he was there. Many saw him there. It was already stated had been to his house before that.Not surprise Sugar Mountain dogs didn't work out. P.C, (breeder of Ch. Lively) and his partner use to beat him all the time with their RD stock.Big Chris' partner was the "Godfather" who owned Ch. Princess.He could have picked them up.Once in a while Chris, Godfather, Roger will call.BTW the breeding is off Bramble Jr. which produced Rob's 2xw.C.T. came along long after I.M. got Roxy R.O.M., Blitz and Crash for Steve.I.M. knew Steve before any of the rest knew him, back when he was first starting out.So save the attempt to give a history lessen about Barbwire Kennels owner and dogs!I don't care what Brian claims, he never beat Steve! In fact Brian isn't know to ever show a dog beside beating someone else!It was never reported.Anyone can win over someone else's stock used by someone else.But Brian never went heads up with Steve. That is a joke!Sell that to some one who doesn't know any better and there are still many who will sub for Steve with Brian to show that is BS!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  6. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

You're hilarious dude. You pick and choose what parts of a post to attack. I don't even discuss animals with people like you. You may have been around for a while but I think there are a lot of other lines more complete than yours. I'm done with this and you it is what it is.

7. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

And you are a joke. You come on this billboard making claims that can't be substantiated.You first made claims the dogs were directly of Gr. Ch. Iron Koko R.O.M. then bred down from her and then Ch. Iron Bobcat!You don't know if it was a male or female in your dog's pedigree and then it is a hand written pedigree of which you didn't even own the dog sired or whelp from these two dogs.You tried to play like you also knew about Max. You never had anything to do with him and when it comes to light you dare to make remarks towards me?Bottom line you never stated who any these dogs bite and when it comes out, they were from crossed dogs, which none of them you are truly sure how they are bred or where your man biters come from.Now if you got a hard on for I.M. I sure you will be accommodated to resolved your issues!

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I think he went limp lmmfao

9. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

LOL LOL you know bro, you are not right. LOL There is something truly wrong with you.I guess that is why I like you.Think to much alike. LOL LOL

10. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I think you might want to stop riding his dick dude. You talk like you've got animals and I think you posted two dumb curs with you rapping some lame lyrics in the background. I.M. you can talk to most folks but I know what will happen if I call so I'm not going call for nothing. You're hilarious.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

:butbutbut:............................. :partyguy:

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

What Ben said lmmfao.. You got owned and exposed.Just wanted to throw a little shit in the game for no reason. Hell you cant even remember what dogs youre shit was down from.
    I have 2 petbulls man and nothing more. I aint nobody and dont know shit.
    However I aint no dickrider.

13. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I got owned over some animals that were bred waay back when. You're hilarious. For you not to know a thing about these animals you talk a lot. Nothing but a co-signer who rides another guys coattails. Once you breed your own line of animals you really could care less about another man's stock. My line is superior to the stock I bred down from. These are the best animals I've ever produced period. The corvino dogs are still around and well but the best ones aren't online I don't care what nobody has to say. And like I said if you don't have any dogs for real then don't talk about shit plain and simple. Dickrider

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I dident say I dident know a thing bout these animals. I said I own 2 petbulls and aint nobody;)

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

No one gives two shits about anyone else thinks.
    Make me a believer!
    Scared man can't gamble, jealous man can't work.

16. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

17. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

18. Well every line produces man bitters this is where the culling comes in also everyone that breeds the reds knows that heavy inbreeding produces man biters as a breeder you must get rid of these dogs and no matter what never use them in you breeding program. Now I know some reds that play really, really rough with people and the people might get toothed alittle but that's why these dogs are working dogs. If you can't cull them and work them don't own them.

19. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

No, it is not known as common knowledge red dogs (OFRN strain) are man biters.It is known only certain bloodlines are, which has already been address.

20. QUICKFIRE

QUICKFIRE Pup

Are Drac dogs OFRN. I know my dog has Drac on the bottom and I was told that Drac are man biters. He has never snarled or tried to bite me just wondering. Trying to learn the history.